Rumor: Trade Rumors and Proposals Thread | Is the Answer in Goal in the Room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
AA didn't turn into a shit player because of Covid. Trading 2-2nds for him was a travesty. I would rather have let him walk than keep him even if the cap went up.

He was another obvious red flag that our pro scouts are completely incompetent.

AA has always been a guy that doesn't play a system and can't do anything unless he's solo rushing the puck. Our geniuses decided he would be a good complementary winger for McDavid or Drai.

Reactions: Snipes45

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Wings taking calls on Bertuzzi. Would be the perfect addition to our forward group. Restrictions easing up, he might be fine by playoff time.

Reactions: Snipes45

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Wings taking calls on Bertuzzi. Would be the perfect addition to our forward group. Restrictions easing up, he might be fine by playoff time.
Sure and maybe Greiss can come with

Edit: that might require scouting. Greiss's numbers aren't that hot. Still cool to get a fellow German with Drai

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton

Hows he supposed to play cross border games? Canada probably won’t drop restrictions until at least June.

Magnum23

Aug 24, 2012
I realize not everyone is after the money but from a financial standpoint Barrie just should have taken the best deal he had last summer instead of coming back to Edmonton.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a desperate team like Seattle offered him 6x6. He could be chilling for the next 6 years, but if Edmonton dumps him at the TDL, I have a hard time seeing him land another decent deal at 33

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I realize not everyone is after the money but from a financial standpoint Barrie just should have taken the best deal he had last summer instead of coming back to Edmonton.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a desperate team like Seattle offered him 6x6. He could be chilling for the next 6 years, but if Edmonton dumps him at the TDL, I have a hard time seeing him land another decent deal at 33

This will be his last deal, period if he doesn't pick it up.

As an aside I have to laugh at Rishaug desperately shining the Barrie turd, but I understand why considering how arrogant and over the top he was about him last year when the fans wanted him gone with Larsson resigned and Bouchard filling his role. "Barrie's play has been up and down lately, but it could be because of COVID and the injury!" That doesn't explain why he was ass starting opening puck drop this year to the point that he was on the bottom pair by about game 3. Not sure what the "up" part of Barrie's game Rishaug is referring to.

Reactions: Magnum23

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Neither of our goalies on the big club right now are above a .900. This is catastrophic.

Bring Skinner up now. We're battling for a playoff spot and actively sewering it by not using the statistically far-and-away best goalie in our organization. Do something TODAY to remedy this you loser.
You would think they would, but you have to be a competent organization to do that. They just keep trotting out "Schmiddy" and Kosko and keep getting the same results over 50% of the time. Then they scratch their heads wondering what went wrong.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Keep acquiring players like Foegele a priority over getting a goalie Holland. Real smart.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Keep acquiring players like Foegele a priority over getting a goalie Holland. Real smart.
According to Holland we arent allowed to trade for any goalies until another one is shipped out. And that's impossible apparently

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Can't put Smith down AHL that would hurt his feelings he only battles in the NHL
I paraphrased a Holland quote from the summer, and I'm sure he referred to Koskinen as the one he wanted to trade, but of course he has a NTC so that's not happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad