Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Part 65

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Continue.

With acquisition of Zibanejad, Strome, Fox (the most easiest, but he make the trade, so) and Trouba in the past by Gorton.

I really hope that we can make some trade like that in MTL. All 4 players are in 20-25 years old time, so i'm really happy to have Gorton with Habs... Hughes can add some solid young players, not just draft picks.

Reactions: Dutronc

HockeyJunkie87

Jan 20, 2021
I wonder who gets moved first, and how many trades there will actually be..
Supposedly with "everybody" on the trade block, I mean... lets be real.. Most likely well see 2, maybe 3 trades if it gets crazy.
I highly doubt 20 players will get moved like the analysts have been claiming lol.

Reactions: 1909

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Supposedly with "everybody" on the trade block, I mean... lets be real.. Most likely well see 2, maybe 3 trades if it gets crazy.
I highly doubt 20 players will get moved like the analysts have been claiming lol.

My guess CHiarot or Petry first.

Reactions: Eco

Jul 6, 2016

If Petry and Chiarot are both traded, who's gonna play on D ? Some Laval's guys ?

HockeyJunkie87

Jan 20, 2021
My guess CHiarot or Petry first.
I think you're right.
At first, I was thinking Petry and his contract may have to wait until the off-season to move.. And while this is still a possibility..
His play has been so "ass" , that I think he needs to go now

HockeyJunkie87

Jan 20, 2021
If Petry and Chiarot are both traded, who's gonna play on D ? Some Laval's guys ?
NEP7381315.jpg

Somer heroes don't wear capes. lol!

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

At some point I wouldn't be surprise that Romanov, Savard, Niku, Clague, Ouellet are all part of the regular and at the end of the season, if they can, give a couple of games to guys like Guhle, Norlinder or even Harris if signed.

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
At some point I wouldn't be surprise that Romanov, Savard, Niku, Clague, Ouellet are all part of the regular and at the end of the season, if they can, give a couple of games to guys like Guhle, Norlinder or even Harris if signed.
What happened to player development? You can't have it both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad