Speculation: Trade Proposal Thread - Mk III - Iron Traders (Or Trader's Den)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Here's the link for the Villeneuve rumor about Evander Kane: http://www.985fm.ca/audioplayer.php?mp3=199244 (go to 14:20).

Mario Tremblay suggesting that there have been more scouts than usual at Habs games.

Basically, the same stuff we were probably saying at the same time last year. :)

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
trades I want:

Tinordi+DD+4th rd for Nick Bjustad
Louis Leblanc for Luke Adam
Moen +2nd round for Darren Helm
Rene Bourque for Ryan Jones

we should keep Beaulieu

There is a reason why Im not gm but I strongly like the first trade. I would overpay for Bjustad a 6`6 center with skills and speed.

Any thoughts?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Tallon's been very clear -- his young core is untouchable.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
trades I want:

Tinordi+DD+4th rd for Nick Bjustad
Louis Leblanc for Luke Adam
Moen +2nd round for Darren Helm
Rene Bourque for Ryan Jones

we should keep Beaulieu

There is a reason why Im not gm but I strongly like the first trade. I would overpay for Bjustad a 6`6 center with skills and speed.

Any thoughts?

Wasn't Luke Adam available on waivers earlier this year if the Habs had any interest in him?

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Wasn't Luke Adam available on waivers earlier this year if the Habs had any interest in him?

You may be right but anyways he is talented he has 9 goals in 12 games in rochester so far. I woudnt mind keeping Louis. We should maybe look for Cody Hodgson instead.

Feintastic

Jun 22, 2013

Yes and I still wonder why the Habs didnt pick him cause I feel like they have nothing to lose, I guess 6'2'' 200 pounds is too big for them cause Bergevin rather send Kristo to NY to raise the midgets ratio.

My dream is to finish in the bottom and miss the playoff for at least 5 years, draft the best prospect possible year after year. I know it'll never happen though lol.

We aint going nowhere with this club... they need to trade half of the club and go tank in the bottom for some years.

Some say ''uuuuhh you stupid look at the Oilers''

At least the Oilers picked young stars through the years, one day...trust me they will be happy to have them eventually they will see the light at the end... During those years our lovely ''smurfs'' battles for a playoff spot and when its playoff time they dont have the club anyway to win 2 rounds lolll...so what's the point ? ''Uuuhh anything can happen in the playoff ****'' Hhahaha...they will NEVER win a cup with this club that's written in the sky.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Montreal - Florida maybe making deal?

@THNRyanKennedy: Florida GM Dale Tallon is here at the Rochester-Hamilton game

Supposedly Bergevin is there as well.

‏@THNRyanKennedy : Habs GM Marc Bergevin also here at Hamilton AHL game

Rumors were wild not too long ago when when Tallon was seen at the Bell center, possibly trade talks.

Prospects maybe involved?

Last edited:

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
DD and Nygren for Huberdeau and Gudbranson

(e5)

Everyone walks out a winner...

Florida keeps being an ideal location for fan bases from all over the league to watch a cheap games ( a sure win ), [ they should bundle that ] and get a tan + they don't have to pay salaries over the team's bankroll

and we get Huberdeau and Gudbranson

Absolutely NO ONE finds an argument against the deal.

Feintastic

Jun 22, 2013

Yes and I still wonder why the Habs didnt pick him cause I feel like they have nothing to lose, I guess 6'2'' 200 pounds is too big for them cause Bergevin rather send Kristo to NY to raise the midgets ratio.

My dream is to finish in the bottom and miss the playoff for at least 5 years, draft the best prospect possible year after year. I know it'll never happen though lol.

We aint going nowhere with this club... they need to trade half of the club and go tank in the bottom for some years.

Some say ''uuuuhh you stupid look at the Oilers''

At least the Oilers picked young stars through the years, one day...trust me they will be happy to have them eventually they will see the light at the end... During those years our lovely ''smurfs'' battles for a playoff spot and when its playoff time they dont have the club anyway to win 2 rounds lolll...so what's the point ? ''Uuuhh anything can happen in the playoff ****'' Hhahaha...they will NEVER win a cup with this club that's written in the sky.

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
DD+Gionta+5th for Crosby+malkin

Ha ha ha ... good one. Think it will pass this forum's approval? Considering the way some of the trade proposals are offered here, it wouldn't surprise me if somebody would say the 5th pick was too high a pick to throw in.

Last edited:

Darth Joker

Dec 12, 2009
Canada
My guess is DD and a mid-tier prospect for Kopecky. Both guys are struggling brutally, but Kopecky has slightly less cap hit and half the term, so his negative value isn't as "high" as DD's. A decent mid-tier prospect makes up the difference.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
My guess is DD and a mid-tier prospect for Kopecky. Both guys are struggling brutally, but Kopecky has slightly less cap hit and half the term, so his negative value isn't as "high" as DD's. A decent mid-tier prospect makes up the difference.

Leblanc?

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Who in the right mind would want a 5'7 center that's on pace for 5 points in 80 games and getting paid 3.5m for the next 3 years? Even adding a mid-tier prospect doesn't make it worthwhile for them

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010

I heard Ellis had a good game today :naughty:

And he's definately been passed in the Habs depth chart.

Who in the right mind would want a 5'7 center that's on pace for 5 points in 80 games and getting paid 3.5m for the next 3 years? Even adding a mid-tier prospect doesn't make it worthwhile for them

It would be foolish to think DD is a 5 pts per season player. He's out of confidence and needs a change of scenery. He's still a 45-50pts player. Unfortunately, the Habs have enough small player as it is to take the time with DD.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Ha ha ha ... good one. Think it will pass this forum's approval? Considering the way some of the trade proposals are offered here, it wouldn't surprise me if somebody would say the 5th pick was too high a pick to throw in.

I'd give them a 4th instead of a 5th. They end up as winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad