HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #87: 2024 Season Finale

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
What? I'm a Quebecois, I can't point out the obvious hottakes for the french canadian players this board has? lol. Lemme guess, I'm racissssssist ?

The hot-takes this board has for French-Canadian players lean heavily towards the negative, not the positive and being Quebecois doesn't mean you're a) French b) incapable of being xenophobic. What a lame ass excuse.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Let's get Danault back!!!

Caufield - Suzuki - Slafkovsky
Roy - Danault - Dach
Armia - Newhook - Gallagher
Evans/RHP - Dvorak/Evans - Anderson/Pezzetta/Evans

Evans should be ideally playing on the 4th line but could also play on the 3rd line

• Haha
Reactions: BLONG7

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I really hope Slaf-Suzuki-Roy can make it as an elite 2-way line, I'm a big fan of Roy's defensive game and I think they all have potential to be well above average offensively and defensively

That leaves XXX-Dach-Caufield, and if we are able to get a legit offensive top-6 player to play with them, Caufield shouldn't be too salty about playing on an exploitation line rather than a 2-way line

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Let's get Danault back!!!

Caufield - Suzuki - Slafkovsky
Roy - Danault - Dach
Armia - Newhook - Gallagher
Evans/RHP - Dvorak/Evans - Anderson/Pezzetta/Evans

Evans should be ideally playing on the 4th line but could also play on the 3rd line
I'd be happy to have Phil the Thrill back. He's not a great fit anymore at this point, though.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
I'd be happy to have Phil the Thrill back. He's not a great fit anymore at this point, though.

With how much we suck ass on the special teams, I think he would help a lot

Danault is not a 2nd line centre. Newhook belongs on the 2nd line more than him.

Newhook had a solid chemistry with Armia and Gallagher, I'd keep them 3 together

I think that Danault can play on the second line if he's with talented wigners

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
With how much we suck ass on the special teams, I think he would help a lot

Newhook had a solid chemistry with Armia and Gallagher, I'd keep them 3 together

I think that Danault can play on the second line if he's with talented wigners
Danault must have had good wingers this season.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
The hot-takes this board has for French-Canadian players lean heavily towards the negative, not the positive and being Quebecois doesn't mean you're a) French b) incapable of being xenophobic. What a lame ass excuse.
waaaaaahhhhhhh everyone is racccccisssssst no matter what... waaahhhhh

Reactions: HitHard and BLONG7

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
No they don't. Most French Canadian players are overrated. At least where the players evaluation doesn't match his ability they tend to be overrated.

Reactions: Habs

HitHard

Oct 5, 2021
Honestly, send your ideology elsewhere: here it’s about sports. Your fake univers can be debated around people that thinks like you if you like but HFboards isn’t here to pretend french-canadians are oppressive or have been in their History.

Ask your grandpa the real story of your family instead of bring up your american sloppy joe ideas. /end

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad