Trade Period buyers and Sellers?

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
So with the trade period right around the corner; i figured I'd ask whos buying and whos selling? And whose available for trade.

I know a few teams like RN, SJ and CHA will be buying. Anyone else?

I know QUE will sell off some pieces too like Booth, but who else will sell and be available?

Teams like AB and HAL are teams I personally think will stay the course and not make any major roster changes. Anyone else in this boat?

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013
either way, sellers are making a run on the 2017 Q draft that will easily be best top 5 in years

wein

Jul 2, 2013
So with the trade period right around the corner; i figured I'd ask whos buying and whos selling? And whose available for trade.

I know a few teams like RN, SJ and CHA will be buying. Anyone else?

I know QUE will sell off some pieces too like Booth, but who else will sell and be available?

Teams like AB and HAL are teams I personally think will stay the course and not make any major roster changes. Anyone else in this boat?

BLB and Shawinigan are likely buyers too. Moncton has made it clear they plan to sell.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
I wonder what Moncton wants for Askew. Could be a good pickup in Charlottetown.

Also lots of rumors going around Charlottetown. Mostly looking for a starting goalie and a top 6 F. 2 packages that have been heard the most are, Boucher+Booth from QUE. and Monpetit+Gauthier from VDO.
Would love either of those 2 packages here

SnaGG

Dec 16, 2014
Did a quick twitter search and three things that popped up. Dubios to BLB Joey Ratelle has been traded to The Sags , And Luke Green asking for a trade out of Saint Johns ...

Tommy Dodge

Sep 19, 2009
Hearing from sources close to the Islanders, that they are working on bringing a" Maritime goalie" and a big name D-man to Charlottetown! Will cost the Islanders at least 3 roster players and a draft pick. Not sure if the goalie is a true number 1 stud, but provides a imiproved overall upgrade!
Should be interesting if it works out. With the team they have they have to go all in!

WildcatMapleLeafs28

Jun 30, 2009
Atlantic Canada
Hearing from sources close to the Islanders, that they are working on bringing a" Maritime goalie" and a big name D-man to Charlottetown! Will cost the Islanders at least 3 roster players and a draft pick. Not sure if the goalie is a true number 1 stud, but provides a imiproved overall upgrade!
Should be interesting if it works out. With the team they have they have to go all in!

Evan Fitzpatrick or did you mean a Maritime team ?

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
Do you think he's a #1 on a contender ?

Seems to be of a similar calibre as Welsh.

Yeah alot of us have concerns about him.
Personally i dont think he's a #1. But if we bolster the best D in the league (which we would have if we got Meloche), we don't need the best goalie out there. We are proving now we can with mediocre goaltending so maybe its better to get someone a little more experienced like Grametbauer for cheap and spend our assets to bolster our Forwards and Defence

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
Alain
Thompson
Boudrias
Gervais
For
Meloche
Taillefer
Grametbauer

Is reportedly done. Just needs Meloche to waive, he has until today to decide