Proposal: Trade for the Flyer's 11th pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysSunny

May 29, 2017
Philadelphia
“We’re not giving away 11. If we’re gonna trade 11, it’s gonna be for a significant piece. It wouldn’t be for a rental. It would be for a younger player, realistically. At the same time, I try not to think about that. I like keeping my first-round picks.” ~Flyers Assistant GM Brent Flahr

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
“We’re not giving away 11. If we’re gonna trade 11, it’s gonna be for a significant piece. It wouldn’t be for a rental. It would be for a younger player, realistically. At the same time, I try not to think about that. I like keeping my first-round picks.” ~Flyers Assistant GM Brent Flahr
ok i will bite.

a Philly-Bhawks trade.

what will be a comparable trade that a). philly is needing and b) what would the Bhawks have to give.....

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

Keep the pick. Nobody is going to give you a proven young asset who has great development years for the 11th pick that could bust. The offers you will get are players approaching 30 who have 1-3 years in term left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad