Proposal: Trade/FA Thread Offseason Edition Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
With Weber and Danault gone, and Price likely to miss a significant amount of time, you would think MB has some moves/signings coming in tomorrow. You never hear anything with Bergevin until the deal has been made, so I’m sure there a lot of talks going on in the background. For sure a left winger and a defenseman. Maybe a couple of defensemen.

Really wanted Montour on defense so there’s one off the list but happy with the Armia deal. Still can’t understand why anyone is bothering to help Tampa escape from cap hell without making them pay premium prices.

I would have been fine with a smaller fish, but all seem to be disappearing except for the big fish Hamilton.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Don't see Dunn leaving Seattle or he would be overpriced if so.
Strome will end up eating KK minutes , so that's a no for me. He's on a 2 season streak because of having minutes with Panarin . Bad contract incoming
Dvorak is not a bad choice but why Arizona trade him tho

Just going by the rumeurs of players available....

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
3-4 years of that Landeskog contract are going to hurt badly.

Depends how much the cap rises by.

He certainly took a lower AAV than he could have gotten on the open market.

I guess he wants to try to win and was happy with the overall dollar amount.

I guess Avs want to win now (get lowers AAV) and will deal with the risks of a bad contract (longer term) after that.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Bergevin just praying someone wants to come to Montreal for cheap.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Always saw Landeskog returning to COL, no surprise...why leave a perennial contender you've been on whole career?
Dougie sounding like NJ so ya we got our QC duo and thats about it....Maybe Hoffman if he lowers his price enough but thats about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad