Trade, FA and Rumours 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Did Connor Ingram make it through waivers? I would have been in favour of picking him up and ditching Rittitch. Understand that that might have been bad for the Winnipeg FA "branding". But hey, the Moose might have won something this year with big save between the pipes.

Reactions: mazmin

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Can someone explain why none of the teams playing yesterday had adds on their jerseys but we have them on ours? I figured it would be an all or none situation.

Reactions: Mathil8

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Can someone explain why none of the teams playing yesterday had adds on their jerseys but we have them on ours? I figured it would be an all or none situation.
I'm gonna it's option among the teams or haven't been able to secure a sponsor yet.

Reactions: surixon

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg

I believe it's up to each team whether they want to have a jersey sponsor.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
So 12 points in 50 plus games of work gets you $30 million? Some of these GMs.....
yeah kind of odd. he still had this year remaining on his ELC too. idk squat about him, and merely 50 games isn't enough to read into his ability. but has size, and 4m/year will be probably average 3rd pair money in a few years time. :dunno:

this is similar to john marino who signed after 56 gp in jan 2021. id say that turned out fair.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
wonder if vancouver makes a trade to shake things up, maybe we can go after garland

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I like the idea of getting Garland for our bottom 6. The Nucks need defense and we need scoring depth. Having said that maybe we need to address the real elephant in the room and that is whoever plays with Lowry lately sees their offense dry up.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I like the idea of getting Garland for our bottom 6. The Nucks need defense and we need scoring depth. Having said that maybe we need to address the real elephant in the room and that is whoever plays with Lowry lately sees their offense dry up.
I feel like that line is going to break out. Barron keeps getting close, hopefully when Appleton gets back on the line

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I feel like that line is going to break out. Barron keeps getting close, hopefully when Appleton gets back on the line

I hope Barron starts finishing as he was likely being looked at as the player most likely to finish on that line. Even if they start generating more none of Apples/Lowry have a history of good finishing so its going to be an uphill battle with them. I hope the fourth starts to finish a bit better. I think we need a player with a decent shot on the left side of that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad