GDT: Trades & Free Agency

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
It’s tough to gauge what the Leafs will do today, if anything.
I'd like to see a top line winger to knock Knies down the lineup.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Honestly, screw the D, Brad got 2 guys already I think today you try and fix the forward group. Would love Buchnevich or Toffoli
Kind of on the same page. Yesterday I was all about parayko or Chychryn, but now we're already over crowded on D(even if they're all bottom 3 guys)

Let's add a top 6 guy maybe. Although I'd also be fine keeping out 1st and prospects. This team needs balls more than anything.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
After last night’s performance they should be looking for a couple of heart transplants……..

I don’t even care. Just seen enough of this circus at this point to know no matter who we get, it will make no difference with this core.
Sad, but true, even the most optimistic Leaf fan will have to admit this core does not, will not work. All the talent in the world yet so little desire……….

Reactions: Shanwhatplan

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Watched San Jose last night, and outside of less than a handful of guys, they’re miserable to watch. Duclair would’ve been a solid pickup, though. Granlund would be, as well

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
what's the point in even moving assets to add at this point? we're just gonna rolled over by Boston or Florida anyways.

Because you just don't know. Who thought that Boston would go out in the first round last year? This is hockey, wierd shit happens single spring.

We're locked into this core, you have to go all in every year, or you might as well just start over and trade them all.

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
Because you just don't know. Who thought that Boston would go out in the first round last year? This is hockey, wierd shit happens single spring.

We're locked into this core, you have to go all in every year, or you might as well just start over and trade them all.
I wish we could dismantle the core 4 to improve other areas, but they all have NMC.

Reactions: ChurchOfMatthews

Bijelo

Oct 23, 2022
First Flat
Kakko would be nice for the Ducks.

The Finn Kakko can good tricks within hands and club.

The Finn Kakko should move this time or in the summer or later.

:ducks2:stanley: should win.

• Haha
Reactions: Leaf Rocket

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad