Tourist friendly sports bars in Prague

VelvetVortex

Oct 6, 2023
Hello everyone! I'm planning a trip to Prague next summer and would love any tips from folks who have been there before. I want to experience the fun local sports bar scene - where are the best spots for a tourist to catch a hockey game with rowdy locals? Any must-try Czech beers or foods I should add to my list?

Also interested in any "off the beaten path" things to do besides the usual tourist stops. I love city parks, modern architecture, live music, and great views.

Appreciate any advice! This will be my first time visiting Prague, and I'm so excited to explore the city. 😄

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Hello everyone! I'm planning a trip to Prague next summer and would love any tips from folks who have been there before. I want to experience the fun local sports bar scene - where are the best spots for a tourist to catch a hockey game with rowdy locals? Any must-try Czech beers or foods I should add to my list?

Also interested in any "off the beaten path" things to do besides the usual tourist stops. I love city parks, modern architecture, live music, and great views.

Appreciate any advice! This will be my first time visiting Prague, and I'm so excited to explore the city. 😄

Make sure you watch their vids (if you haven't already) to avoid common scams and tourist traps. They're Czech so they have a lot of videos about Prague.

As of your question, I don't know.

Reactions: VelvetVortex

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce