Pre-Game Talk: Toronto VS Edmonton (saturday game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Interesting match up coming. Evander Kane is back foe the oil as a powerful power forward, he is playing already tonight against Boston. Our Johnny, the very own might be back too. He a key sucka for us now, since Ror is out forever. Matthews and bunting might keep on scesoring. Cause they heavy and hot now. All also already know how deep liljegren playeth last time. Covering himself up and all. A huuge statement game by these guys it was. Now were seeking even more points cause of these fool oils.

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
No injuries please.
I enjoy watching McDavid but I'm looking forward to getting these out of conference games(only 3 left :thumbu:) out of the way. I just don't care about the western conference.
The team should look a little better with each passing week as they get more comfortable with all the changes. Injuries just make it more difficult to assess different fits and we don't really have time to waste.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
When the Leafs dominated the Oils in the Cdn division, a big part of it was matching up Mikey and Engval against McDavid. They could match his speed and frustrated the hell out of him. Leafs don't have that now. LLove the homegrown kid but hate that fanbase. Will be much more enjoyable watching him play in blue and white in a few years :popcorn:Go Buds.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
If we are without Tavares and ROR again then all hype is dead to me. Just fast forward to April

Thornbury

Dec 29, 2019
When the Leafs dominated the Oils in the Cdn division, a big part of it was matching up Mikey and Engval against McDavid. They could match his speed and frustrated the hell out of him. Leafs don't have that now. LLove the homegrown kid but hate that fanbase. Will be much more enjoyable watching him play in blue and white in a few years :popcorn:Go Buds.
Kerdoot and Lafferty have the required speed.

Reactions: aingefan

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
One and especially two. Three, not so much.
I'm bout I'm bout that sisire. I also like that thunderdome dirt with Tina Turner. Me and mi buddies always used to play with that dirt when we was kids. Always when that movie ended, we tried to kill each other and one was the pig man. We kicked each other etc. Had sticks and Stones and weapons too

Reactions: ToneDog

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
Lafferty’d be close. He doesn’t mind being a little greasy either.

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
That Ekholm was a hell of a pick up, TBH I was pissed that Dubas passed on him after hearing he was a target for the Leafs but passed because Nashville wouldn't retain salary.

I would love to see Toronto punch Edmonton in the face Saturday night and be the Alpha but I feel like they are gonna play like sissy's and its going to be a route for Edmonton.

We pick up heavy players that don't play heavy, we got goal scorers who don't compete hard. Pretty weak mentally this team is.

6-2 Edmonton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad