GDT: Toronto @ Philadelphia, Thursday March 14th. 7:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
I stand by my criticism. 3 goals in 9 games doesn’t get wiped off the board with one goal come on.
All about sample size, I bet he went 0 goals in 4 games at some point as well. Now different than 10 goals in 5 games, he wasn’t going to score 164 goals

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
I'm just being a homer. He needs to step it up.
He's amazing, nobody is questioning that, but he isn't above criticism, especially his play in big games. Nice to see him pot one there, even when off the guy can score at ease. I'm just hoping he's had a cooling off from such an amazing 2/3 of a year and he is thinking playoffs.

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
He's amazing, nobody is questioning that, but he isn't above criticism, especially his play in big games. Nice to see him pot one there, even when off the guy can score at ease. I'm just hoping he's had a cooling off from such an amazing 2/3 of a year and he is thinking playoffs.
I dunno. I look at things more widely. 160+ goals and 2 Rockets in 3 seasons makes me hesitate to criticize him especially since he is known to play through nagging injuries and can catch fire quickly.

Reactions: Confucius

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
All about sample size, I bet he went 0 goals in 4 games at some point as well. Now different than 10 goals in 5 games, he wasn’t going to score 164 goals

For me I just want to see him sitting comfortably in the McDavid, Mackinnon, Kucherov, Pastrnak and Draisaitl (not this year) camp and for all the work he did to get in that elite group falling back is just frustrating to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad