GDT: Toronto @ Montreal - October 14 - 7pm - TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
This GDT is an incredible summation of the last 6 years! LOL

L'Antichucky for some reason has me laughing the most. It seems they rip on guys right before they're shown the door almost as if they are the Habs propaganda machine. Selling the player's exit

Reactions: OldCraig71

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
This GDT is an incredible summation of the last 6 years! LOL

L'Antichucky for some reason has me laughing the most. It seems they rip on guys right before they're shown the door almost as if they are the Habs propaganda machine. Selling the player's exit
The media has been running the team for the past 10 yrs or so....and just look at the results...

Reactions: OldCraig71

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
"outwitted outplayed outlasted" is the new unofficial slogan in the Habs dressing room. Brilliant GDT! Too bad it plays accurate to the current reality

Reactions: Peanut

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Amazing GDT, quite simply.

Just saw that RDS has their game day article as 'Les Maple Leafs, le remede du CH?' - lol. Yes yes, stats are everything and the defense has certainly improved so what the hell. They'll keep the streak going. As if...

It's like history means everything, when in fact trends (relative to players on the roster) are a lot more indicative of what's going on...

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Amazing GDT, quite simply.

Just saw that RDS has their game day article as 'Les Maple Leafs, le remede du CH?' - lol. Yes yes, stats are everything and the defense has certainly improved so what the hell. They'll keep the streak going. As if...

It's like history means everything, when in fact trends (relative to players on the roster) are a lot more indicative of what's going on...
Two things have to give tonight, 1) the leafs losing record to us 2) montreal's 0-14 powerplay

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
i expect habs to get killed tonight. it's surreal to hear hockey people say habs only chance tonight is Price. Crazy how far the franchise has fallen if true. I've only been able to sit through one period this year - and yet all the fan-boys are telling me we're only losing because of flukey low shooting % I hope they're right

badbrains

Well Oiled Tank
Feb 1, 2016
ET
Lol'ing at DLR in the 2C spot and Chuck on the 4th LW. Wasn't DLR just healthy scratched? Guess he really earned it by working hard in the press box..

Is this real life?

Reactions: Peanut

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Two things have to give tonight, 1) the leafs losing record to us 2) montreal's 0-14 powerplay

Also Carey Price is undefeated during Hockey Night in Canada. Last time I checked Carey was at 19 straight victories. That's insane!

mbz

Jun 10, 2008
Moncton, NB
I'm pretty much done with this shitshow of a team, starts from the owner and GM to the overrated coach. No one has a clue what they are doing it's sad to watch.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
On top of a poor start team has to deal a potential flu outbreak.

BTW Well done OP on GDT!

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Saturday night against the Leafs and there's still a lot of tickets available again.....
Hmmm, Molson is scratching his head right now.

Yeah most sections still have side by side available. MB will buy them before puck drop.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
I'm blushing, thanks :) The sad thing is, I started making notes during the summer thinking "Maybe I should wait, there's no way MB will ice this team come October". And here we are... The worst thing is, even if MB and his minions go and a more qualified GM takes his place, we'll still have to wait a few years to see them reverse MB's demolition job.

I heard people say "If you love that team, why are you criticizing it so much?". "Well I criticize because I love this team, ironic isn't it?" It hurts to see what it became and I humbly think the strip at the end of the GDT says it all, at least that's how I feel. If the GM/owner really cared about the fans (and wins), PK, Markov and Radulov would still be here. Very happy we got Drouin, but with Radu leaving it became a side-step at best. Bergevin is so condescending, I feel he does those things just because he can. "I'll show them who's in charge".

I don't know how many times I started to write a post, all fired up, and ended up not posting because it felt like a frustrated 12 yo wrote it :laugh: I sincerely don't know how we'll ever get out of this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce