Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Tampa Bay Lightning | Game #1 Tuesday @ 7:30pm | Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
real fans support the team through high times and hard times.

How many Tampa fans were supporting the Bolts when they missed the playoffs in 2017?

Montreal sold their souls for 2021.
i dont know....how many?

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
I just showed my 11 year daughter the exchange. She’s not familiar with the term, but she opined that you very clearly avoided my point because of your feelings.

Then she suggested that you googled the word and copy/posted the definition, the irony of the whole ordeal lost on you.

Look at my initial point, your initial reply, eliminate feelings for logic, and it’s quite clear. Even to an 11 year old.
You show your 11 year old daughter what you post on an internet message board?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
real fans support the team through high times and hard times.

How many Tampa fans were supporting the Bolts when they missed the playoffs in 2017?

Montreal sold their souls for 2021.
I'm pretty sure TB was doing fine in 2017. That's a weird time to pick. Pre-Vinik, you might have a point, but they've been doing great under this ownership.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Why would Matthews want to play for the Coyotes? They have 0 upside, bring nothing to the table.
It's his hometown team? To be close to home more than he is now? As far as winning goes yeah they aren't appealing but he might want to play for them (or Vegas or LA) to be closer to home

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
The Leafs had to play 5 on 9

We all know Tampa's refs are going to make sure nothing goes wrong against Gary Bettman's sunshine darlings
Bettman gonna get his darlings another championship, it doesn’t matter how many brain cells on that Tampa blueline he has to sacrifice for it!

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
'Played well as a team' - dead puck era clutch and grab and obstruction
Yeah the tactic that has been beating your leafs for years in the playoffs . AHL teams Columbus and Montreal can even beat you just by playing a team game with some grit and heart . Imagine if your laughs team had any stones. They could also win series you know its really not very hard any team can do it its not very special even awful mediocre teams win playoff series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad