GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Calgary Flames saturday night fever like John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
NOW THIS THAT REAL DIRT!!! ERRRBODYS OUT AND CELEBRATING LIFE 👏👏🍁 THE LEAFS. Hard. We are the best and none of these can touch us like Hammer. Nobody like my name is nobody (terence hill film). Hard. Lets see if sutter's very poor flames can even hit us or challenge our best structure. We aint even having our best D out herre, and we still beatin clubs ass. Hard. Thats one great coaching job also right now. Gotta hand it to coach keefe now 👏👏 standing out herre and clapping mi hands. Leafs is the best. And the richest. Cant none of these touch OUR money. Remember to buy leafs stock and still invest. Its key for the future.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Let’s keep it going tonight with a win and get that point for Mitch to extend the streak to 22 games. Go Leaf Go :cool:

04025FAD-CA0E-476A-AC18-56DE198F0A78.jpeg

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
By the time the puck drops I'll be exactly one hour into my 30's. I have like three and a half hours left of my 20's in Hungarian time zone.

When I fell in love with the Maple Leafs at the age of 12 I never thought I would hear the '67 jokes at age 30 but here we are.

I don't really care to be honest, because I do believe this Maple Leafs team will surprise me with a few Cups before my 40th birthday. They are that good and they will get it done.

Have a nice weekend guys, with a Leafs win over the Flames!

Go Leafs Go!

Last edited:

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
By the time the puck drops I'll be exactly one our into my 30's. I have like three and a half hours left of my 20's in Hungarian time zone.

When I fell in love with the Maple Leafs at the age of 12 I never thought I would hear the '67 jokes at age 30 but here we are.

I don't really care to be honest, because I do believe this Maple Leafs team will surprise me with a few Cups before my 40th birthday. They are that good and they will get it done.

Go Leafs Go!
Happy Bday bud

Hope the Leafs can win for ya. A few shots of Makers Mark never hurt anybody

Reactions: Nooodles

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
How's Timmins looked?
Beard, slight overbite. Hockey wise, he plays a pretty simple game so far. It’s only been two games, but he likes to close the gap at the defending blueline, has stopped at last 3 rushes dead there. Makes simple accurate passes, defends the crease and has a good quick stick to take rebounds out of harms way. Looked pretty good on the 2nd Pp unit at the point. Good hard shot and found Engvall for his goal.

Reactions: saltming and Ciao

RomanianLeafs

Apr 14, 2009
Arad
By the time the puck drops I'll be exactly one hour into my 30's. I have like three and a half hours left of my 20's in Hungarian time zone.

Go Leafs Go
I'm 42 living in Romania and to the border of your country, started following the leafs in 2008 after we drafted Luke Schenn..i hope to see the leafs win a cup before i die...

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
In the battle of the two best teams in Canada I want to see Marner, Matthews and Nylander stay hot , flaming hot. I want to see the team grow around our dead sexy goaltenders and for us to make a statement that we are the ones who will put Canada back on the map for hockey supremacy.

bqzxpyw7ap4a1~2.jpg

Also I just hit a sick pump at the corner store and the blonde in line couldn't believe how long it took me to stack that paper. It was quite a sight. Lets Go Leafs 🥉.

img_1_1670327887203~2.jpg

Reactions: Mr_Fun

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
NOW THIS THAT REAL DIRT!!! ERRRBODYS OUT AND CELEBRATING LIFE 👏👏🍁 THE LEAFS. Hard. We are the best and none of these can touch us like Hammer. Nobody like my name is nobody (terence hill film). Hard. Lets see if sutter's very poor flames can even hit us or challenge our best structure. We aint even having our best D out herre, and we still beatin clubs ass. Hard. Thats one great coaching job also right now. Gotta hand it to coach keefe now 👏👏 standing out herre and clapping mi hands. Leafs is the best. And the richest. Cant none of these touch OUR money. Remember to buy leafs stock and still invest. Its key for the future.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Don't mind Flames fans. Feel bad for them in a way where they had 1 decent season and now back to mediocrity. Reminds me of 2013 Leafs season in a way.

That said, they got embarrassed last night so I wouldn't be surprised to see the Leafs lose one in regulation for the first time in a month

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Well, I'm rockin' my Leafs #43 jersey tonight (hey, only jersey I got! and love it, and everyone thinks it's a Matthews jersey when I go out, which I can't do cuz I got the covid finally and feeling ok)

I think we lose tonight. Things are just going too well lately you know?

Have I mentioned that I'm ALWAYS wrong?

GLG!!!!

Totally in the mood for this game tonight. Some great World Cup games last couple days, time for some hackey eh?!?!

Reactions: Nhlpowerweek

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Well, I'm rockin' my Leafs #43 jersey tonight (hey, only jersey I got! and love it, and everyone thinks it's a Matthews jersey when I go out, which I can't do cuz I got the covid finally and feeling ok)

I think we lose tonight. Things are just going too well lately you know?

Have I mentioned that I'm ALWAYS wrong?

GLG!!!!

Totally in the mood for this game tonight. Some great World Cup games last couple days, time for some hackey eh?!?!
Feel better soon!

• Haha
Reactions: Darcy Tucker

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto

Go Leafs Go!
Happy Birthday!

Reactions: Nooodles

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
So happy there's a game tonight, I love watching the Leafs any time but best of all on Saturday night! Calgary's a pretty good team, should be a good game. We're better though so hopefully we can keep on rolling. Oh yeah, and Kadri can kiss my ass.

Reactions: crump and Ananda

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
The Lames are only a couple of points ahead of the Shmucks; I think they have some work to do before anyone proclaims they're the beat team in Canada.

Leafs better be prepared to work hard if they want the 2 points. I look forward to the 80 pages of how crappy this team is if they do manage to lose. Use your imaginations and spin it like a demented top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad