GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Buffalo Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
This THAT time y'all! 👏👏👏🍁 we are the evidense that there is life. We have not been hard, but our structure is right and pure. We have speedy gonzalez talent to score. So that is needed tonight against the talented ukkopekka Laaksonen, who possesses incredibly flexibility and strength. Would like some of our gezuys hitting some sabres pplayerrs too... they have lost-a-lot games and will want it hard. We gotta want it hard too and be harder. Even if our body aint hard.... our minds have to be 👍

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Tonight's retro jersey night and these jerseys are SLICK. Easily my favorite jersey since the Detroit outdoor game
Screenshot_20221119-181043.png

As much as I hate the Sabres I'm a fan of Owen Power and he's gonna stick it to us for the next 10 years. Also, Tage Thompson has been a nice surprise for me in my hockey pool so the leafs better stick to him and not give him too much space.

Go leafs go!

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Tonight's retro jersey night and these jerseys are SLICK. Easily my favorite jersey since the Detroit outdoor game
View attachment 610068
As much as I hate the Sabres I'm a fan of Owen Power and he's gonna stick it to us for the next 10 years. Also, Tage Thompson has been a nice surprise for me in my hockey pool so the leafs better stick to him and not give him too much space.

Go leafs go!
I like those.

For their regular sweater, I’d like to see two wider stripes on the arms and waiste. Compare the concept to SJ new sweaters that look like one thick stripe rather than two different colour stripes, to my old eyes .

Saturday night, they should come flying regardless of what they wear.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I expect the Sabres to come to play. I expect our Leafs to come out flat.

I'm hoping for another loser point at least! Yep, it's down to that!!!

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Unfortunately I also think we will lose this one but I hope I’m wrong

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
These are the perfect 'let down' games. Prove us wrong, please!

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
I expect the Sabres to come to play. I expect our Leafs to come out flat.

I'm hoping for another loser point at least! Yep, it's down to that!!!

No man, loser points are the new thing that people are complaining about these days. All of a sudden getting a point out of a game is as bad as not getting any points. Because a loss is a loss.

Maybe even worse the way people are crying about them.

It would be interesting to get an OT win, to see how the script switches and all of a sudden an OT W is not the same as a W.

Either way, GLG

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
John Cullen was such an underrated player

Phil Kessel seriously gets no love

FU Cancer

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
I hope sandin plays a better gezame tonight. 👏👏🍁👍 He has such a hard body and hits sometimes too... but really and oil and training of the mind is needed. Stay focused.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
kelly Hrudey is a moron lol

"I'm sure Leafs fans look at a reeling Buffalo team and see an easy win"

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. LITERALLY NONE OF US THINK THAT. WE ONLY EXPECT PAIN.
Not on this board, but this board is a very small part of the Leafs fanbase. I'm not so sure he's wrong if you look at the whole fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad