Not open for further replies.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Watching this game makes me miss Burke :(

"First we beat them on the score, then we beat them up"

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
Neal better not be screwing around, we no longer have luke schenn for him to beat up on.

Mclaren would tear him a new one.

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
Matt Kassian:

KassianFinal.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Neil and Krusty are the 2 reasons (left, everyone else is gone) that I wish the Sens would lose every game and trade away their first pick overall. Just to watch them be terrible all year long.

Can't stand those 2. Neil with his tough act, unless he's facing a Domi, Belak, Orr, Maclaren, etc face to face.
And Krust and his stupid antics, his snake-like evasiveness running from hits, and then his hit on Tucker and subsequent goal.

And Krusty's post game interviews.

Apr 11, 2010
Toronto
Hey so that Kadri guy might be pretty good huh? I'll be honest, I didn't think he was going to be. Awesome player, and he and Lupul make the Leafs fun to watch.

Most of us didn't, there were a handful (that I, sadly admitting, was not a part of) that didn't consider him more or so a bust. However, I'm pretty sure NONE of us saw this coming. 2 hat tricks, over PPG? No way in hell could anyone have predicted this.

leafstilldeath*

**** You Niel!!!!!!!!!!!! Some one should kick the **** out that POS,

Also: Remember when Murray was trying to trick Burke so that Ottawa could get Cowen lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Big ****ing hahahahahahahahahaha7

**** Ottawa right up their *****. Senators SUCK!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad