Kassian - Smith - Condra

Wiercioch - Gonchar
Gryba - Methot
Phillips - Benoit

Bishop - 8-4-0
Lehner - 3-1-4
[/FIELDSET]

joffrey-lupul1-600x320.jpg

Lines still unconfirmed. Will update as day goes on.

Last edited:

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
I think Kassian and Orr or McLaren go at it in the first five minutes, setting the tone for a rough and tumble night. Really looking forward to this one.

3-1 in regulation, Lupes, Kadri and Kess.

Last edited:

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
King Joffrey will tear it up tonight and TheDream hopefully lights it up too.

Lups and Kads are carrying the team.

Hope they continue to shoulder the load as every win moves us closer to the playoffs.

Tonight's win will be another huge step towards securing that ticket to the dance.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Important 2 points. About time we had a 3 game streak. :yo:

Just throwing it in here: GDT for every remaining game except for last game of regular season game is still open.

So, even next game is still available. Takers?

Shanty

July hockey is where bridges are burned
Jan 9, 2010
Toronto
Important 2 points. About time we had a 3 game streak. :yo:

Just throwing it in here: GDT for every remaining game except for last game of regular season game is still open.

So, even next game is still available. Takers?

Jesus, really??!? I'll take a look now, see which ones I can pickup. This was a lazy GDT compared to my last one too.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
I think Kassian and Orr or McLaren go at it in the first give minutes, setting the tone for a rough and tumble night. Really looking forward to this one.

Kassian may want to watch film of the last game these two played before attempting it.:laugh:

GO LEAFS!!!

PS: Can we just start the game with Lupul/Bozie/Kessel instead of waiting until we're losing?

Penalty Kill Icing*

From pre-game thread:
In no way is Kostka better than Gardiner.. Even with Gardiner struggling. I hate the coach. Gardiner to Calyle is like Kadri to Wilson.

Kostka is miles better defensively than Gardiner. It's not really close. Kostka, if used in any situation except PP, is never a liability. He does little things right. Gardiner just lets player walk right by him. Unacceptable in NHL.

Doshy

Oct 7, 2007
If we win we tie the Sens in points with 1 extra game played.

We could potentially move into 5th soon. Let's get the 2 points tonight. :handclap:

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I'm in Montreal. Will CBC show this game online? For some reason they are showing the Habs/Rangers.

Leafidelity

Best Sport/Worst League
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
From pre-game thread:

Kostka is miles better defensively than Gardiner. It's not really close. Kostka, if used in any situation except PP, is never a liability. He does little things right. Gardiner just lets player walk right by him. Unacceptable in NHL.

Yep. This isn't a development team. This is a playoff team and we need to play the players who are best right now. Gardiner will have his day.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
From pre-game thread:

This. Anyway hope for I great win! GLG!

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
We need this to be a regulation win. End of story. :)
go Leafs! :)

(so thankful that there is a 4 day break. i can finally do some errands!)

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
I think Kassian and Orr or McLaren go at it in the first give minutes, setting the tone for a rough and tumble night. Really looking forward to this one.

Looks like Neil is out, bad leg cut in the last game. Kassian has had one fight since joining the Sens, so if McLaren or Orr want to go early I expect Kassian will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad