Post-Game Talk: Toronto Maple Leafs @ New York Rangers 3/5/2014

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
I am mad at the disgusting display of defense, so many odd man rushes, and guys wide open in front all night.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Wouldn't consider it a stolen point. The Leafs really didn't play well.

Really annoyed with the result. What the **** was McDonagh thinking....

Vidic15*

Wouldn't consider it a stolen point. The Leafs really didn't play well.

Really annoyed with the result. What the **** was McDonagh thinking....

McDonagh to Callahan..."That was for you, brah"

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
How hard is it for someone to stay in front of the net? Especially as a defensemen.. It's like one of the first basics your taught if you other partner isn't there..

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Yeah our D corps didn't have a good game. Poor awareness and lazy at times.

AV probably is going need to address our first line. Its brutal.

Zucc will help come friday but I still think we are ways off from Stanley Cup parades. Lets just hope the Rangers don't go into a tail spin. I hope the Olympics didn't completely screw up the teams chemistry.

goalsequalvictory

Apr 28, 2013
The entire team except for MSL, Richards, Hank and D. Moore shouldn't be proud of their effort in this game. We stole a point IMO, and it's a better outcome than I was expecting after the 2nd, but this team has no finish and it's a major issue. Should have had some of those chances in the 1st and early 2nd in the net, whole different game if one of those goes in.

Good news: MSL played really well and made Richards look good as well. Hags can't stay on that line though, switch him for Kreider and you'll see results.

Last edited:

SKS

Jan 17, 2011
San Francisco
I am praying for Zucc to be back next game and that they put him with someone in desperate need of a spark.

Mamas Mustard

Sponsor
Nov 21, 2013
bergen co
I know McD had a crap game tonight...but remember that hit he took into the boards, ankles first? That looked preeeeettttyyy bad..I thought I saw him behind our net a few times flexing his ankles a bit. :help:

Plus most of his gaffes tonight seemed to be footwork based...besides the GW, that was just stupid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad