GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Montreal Canadiens //Season Opener - part 2- Jan19 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
@Dave_Stubbs: #Habs Price is not practising this morning; likely in the clinic for treatment. He said he'd be good to go vs #Leafs

Supposedly tweaked his groin. Asked guys to shoot only,no dekes during SO yesterday.

Oh,,,and....GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I say 4 - 2.

1. Desharnais (1) - Cole, Kaberle (PP)
2. Bozak (1) - Kessel, Lupul
3. Kulemin (1) - MacArthur, Phaneuf (PP)
4. Plekanec (1) - Gorges (SH)
5. Grabovski (1) - MacArthur, Kulemin
6. McClement (1) - Gunnarsson, Kulemin (EN)

Kulemin opens the season with 3 points, Grabovski with the GWG.

:)

HockeyGuruPitka

Jan 27, 2010
Toronto
cPIWd.gif

YAAA!

How can i pass the time? cant get myself to do a stitch of work...

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Glad that Carlyle went with familiarity on the top two lines. Those units know what to expect from each other, and won't take long to get into a rhythm. I think we will look more put together than the Habs.

Plus, I think it is better to be starting the season on the road. There will be a lot less pressure on the Leafs than there will be on the Habs.

Go Leafs Go!

darty

Dec 1, 2008
Steckel's a great faceoff guy, but I'm okay with him sitting this first game out if it means Kadri gets to play. If Wilson were still in charge I could definitely see him pulling a last minute change and sitting Kadri in favour of Steckel and McClement.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Glad that Carlyle went with familiarity on the top two lines. Those units know what to expect from each other, and won't take long to get into a rhythm. I think we will look more put together than the Habs.

Plus, I think it is better to be starting the season on the road. There will be a lot less pressure on the Leafs than there will be on the Habs.

Go Leafs Go!

Leafs problems the past few seasons have been garbage on the bottom 6.

Top 9, bottom 3 is today's approach. Allaire wasn't the only dinosaur in management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad