GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Montreal Canadiens // SEASON OPENER EXTRAVAGANZA! - Jan19 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
YES.

I think Scrivens is going to play...and shut out the Habs.

We shut them out last opener, we'll do it again!

GO LEAFS!

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
@Dave_Stubbs: #Habs Price is not practising this morning; likely in the clinic for treatment. He said he'd be good to go vs #Leafs

Drmckool

Truculence!
Jun 16, 2010
From the T.O
Who else kind of wants to see Rielly put Galchenyuk through the boards early in the game? I know it's unlikely considering Rielly is of an average build, whereas Galchenyuk is quite large, but still it would sooth my -- in all likelihood soon to be somewhat disappointed in the leafs -- soul to see.

Edit: Nevermind

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Who else kind of wants to see Rielly put Galchenyuk through the boards early in the game? I know it's unlikely considering Rielly is of an average build, whereas Galchenyuk is quite large, but still it would sooth my -- in all likelihood soon to be somewhat disappointed in the leafs -- soul to see.

He's been sent back to Moose Jaw.

KingBuzzo

A custom title.
Nov 3, 2010
Toronto
I love how both Orr and Fraser will be on this team. Two guys who've been struggling to get a regular spot on an NHL line up these past few years. Working hard is rewarding these guys, and I'm glad they've got a coach and gm who are willing to make spots for guys like this. With a guy like Komarov pissing everyone off, looks like he's going to have some allies out there to let him do his thing, haha. I'm pumped with this line up!

TML g u n n e R s*

lupul-bozak-kessel
macarthur-grabo-kulie
JVR-kadri-Komarov
ORR-MCCLEMENT-BROWN

Kotska-phaneuf
gunnarsson-komi
liles-franson

reims
scrivs

Last edited by a moderator:
Status