Post-Game Talk: Toronto Maple Leafs beat New York Islanders 3-1: PG 11 Postgame Talk

Terrible GM

Jul 10, 2013
Maritimes
For the last several years, watching any NHL hockey is a let down during the World Juniors.

That's why the World Juniors are so popular - because for a short-scheduled tournament, the intensity & pace is unmatched.

Oh for sure. Cant disagree, but having a skilled and competitive team sure helps soften the transition. Maybe in a couple years lol

JayDog17

Dec 23, 2014
100% sure now that Millen is the reason I HATE Sportsnet broadcasts. This game is so much better without him.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
WHY IS THERE A CAR IN THE CORNER OF THE RINK?

Reminds me of the World Championships overseas. Just missing the "Skoda" banners.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
100% sure now that Millen is the reason I HATE Sportsnet broadcasts. This game is so much better without him.

Millen has zero chemistry with Romanuk. Romanuk always tries to ask him theoretical and analytical questions, and Millen doesn't know how to respond to them

JayDog17

Dec 23, 2014
Millen has zero chemistry with Romanuk. Romanuk always tries to ask him theoretical and analytical questions, and Millen doesn't know how to respond to them

Not to mention that Millen, at best, has only a passing familiarity with what is actually happening on the ice. He makes more ***** up than Harry Neale did.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
Not to mention that Millen, at best, has only a passing familiarity with what is actually happening on the ice. He makes more ***** up than Harry Neale did.

Do you remember last year (or the year before, I'm not sure) for LeafsTV games, they would have Bowen with Millen, Neale and Hendricks? It was a bumbling mess. :laugh:

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015

Well I can't stand Romanuck either, but Millen is the worst. Not even liked within the sportscast profession. I can't understand how he still works, I guess NHL'ers these days make too much money to continue working after their NHL career ends. I would like to listen to the little rock star Terrible Ted Lindsay any day, but he's 90.

Bozak scores!!!

OvenMittz*

Motha friggen Bozak!

This guy just keeps proving haters wrong.. Love this guy!!

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
He really is opportunistic, he seems to have a pretty high hockey IQ he's often in the right place at least offensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad