Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs Tampa Bay Lightning (A3) | TOR Leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
At this point this is the only series that we know will happen. Who wins in this rematch from last year? The Leafs have clinched home ice advantage since they have 9 more points with 2 games left and the Bolts have 3 games left.

• Haha
Reactions: EdJovanovski

Gjman2019

Dec 6, 2017
Wow the percentages in the vote section easily favoring the Lightning (so far).....

Vasy may save the day and if that happens there's not much any team can do about that...Just one of the cruel realities of the sport.......Goalies can change a whole series but unless he goes absolutely insane i'm goin Leafs in 5......They had a great deadline , very deep team now with a nice combination of skill and sand paper.......No way they leave it on the table this time and i think the mileage is catching up to Tampa, and i don't think they're as good without some of the pieces they lost (Palat, Gourde, McDonagh)........Amazing run from 2015-2022 though.

I think Toronto beats the Lightning and Bruins both.....

Last edited:

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
It will be interesting to see who plays tomorrow.

Toronto is in Florida tonight but they are in Tampa tomorrow I suspect Marner and Matthews play tonight, Marner is closing in on 100 point season and Matthews is closing in on 300 career goals.

If they hit those milestones do they sit tomorrow?

Personally I want as many Marlies as possible in against Tampa, because Tampa is going to run every key member of the Leafs tomorrow in an effort to weaken them because why wouldn't they?

Why wouldn't they attempt to weaken their 1st round opponent? of course they will

And on the other side why wouldn't Schenn try to take a piece out of Stamkos or Point?

Why wouldn't ZAR try to take a piece out of Killorn or Hagel?

Why wouldn't ROR try to take a piece out of Kucherov.

Why wouldn't every member of Tampa or Toronto "accidently" fall on Samsonov or Vasy at EVERY opportunity?

The result doesn't matter for either team, we know what the matchup is, and we know Toronto has home ice.

So I'm going to be interested in seeing who sits because I'm not expecting a clean game

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Leafs in 6

3D7F45C3-651E-410C-819E-BCDB35626278.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad