Prospect Info: Toronto Maple Leafs 2020 7th Round (189th OA) D John Fusco (NCAA) 5'11 181

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
who's listing the heights and weights and why are many different than what's listed on NHL.com ?

Fusco is listed at 5'9'' 174lbs on NHL.com so why do have him 2''taller and 7lbs heavier ?

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Holy take a chill pill my friend. There was no combine this year. NHL.com listings are all from last year. Kids at this age grow.
i just asked where there getting there measurements from , there's no reason to get so defensive

and most kids are done growing at 17/18 , except it seems all our prospects who keep getting taller into there 20's , lol

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
i just asked where there getting there measurements from , there's no reason to get so defensive

and most kids are done growing at 17/18 , except it seems all our prospects who keep getting taller into there 20's , lol
Hey - if you don't like it, no one is forcing you to watch the team.

I'll never understand people that constantly complain but continue to watch. Stop watching if everything is so terrible.

Reactions: Cheeks Klapanen

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009

I'll never understand people that constantly complain but continue to watch. Stop watching if everything is so terrible.
show me where i was complaining ?

i asked a f***ing simple question about where we we're getting there heights and weights and it triggers the Dubas fan club for some reason

and just a heads up , Dubas isn't the Leafs just like Shanny isn't or Burke wasn't , there all just employees of the team

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankGallagher

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
show me where i was complaining ?

i asked a f***ing simple question about where we were getting there heights and weights and it triggers the Dubas fan club for some reason

and just a heads up , Dubas isn't the Leafs just like Shanny isn't or Burke wasn't , there all just employees of the team
Relax my friend - things aren't so bad! :D

kb

Aug 28, 2009

I feel bad for attention seekers.

Well, bad isn't the right word. Growing up is the right words.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad