OT: Toronto Coach Terminal (Northland)

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Just a quick question for those of you that have used the Coach Terminal at Bay and Edwards street before. I'm heading up to Parry Sound tomorrow and was wondering how far in advance I should get there to buy tickets. I'm expecting there to be a bit of a crowd because it's the weekend. Usually with Go-bus it's fairly easy, mostly due to the high frequency of buses coming and going. With Northland however I believe there's only 3 for the entire day. Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers.

nc

Jul 25, 2010
There are usually big line ups for the long weekends. I would probably we there 1 or 1.5 hours early at the latest to wait for tickets and then wait in line for the bus.

I'd probably recommend purchasing the tickets online beforehand on the greyhound website. It'll save you the headache of waiting in line and it'll cost you a fraction of the price through their web only prices.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
There are usually big line ups for the long weekends. I would probably we there 1 or 1.5 hours early at the latest to wait for tickets and then wait in line for the bus.

I'd probably recommend purchasing the tickets online beforehand on the greyhound website. It'll save you the headache of waiting in line and it'll cost you a fraction of the price through their web only prices.

I'm dealing with Ontario Northland not Greyhound, and they don't allow tickets to be bought online for whatever reason. Old fashioned I guess. Thanks for the timeline heads up.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
It doesn't matter how early you get there. It's not very often they deny people a ride on the bus. They usually just pull out another bus. But with Ontario Northland it's not usually very busy because of all the stops it makes between Sudbury and Toronto.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad