Toronto Bars That Show ALL NHL Games (Out of Towner)

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Hi Leafs fans. Rangers fan coming in peace (lol it's always funny putting that sentence in).

Looks like I'll be on a work trip in the 416 during the first round. What are some good bars/restaurants to watch games at?

Last time I was there was a week before shutdown in 2020 and I went to a big sports bar next to Scotiabank Arena. Very different climate.

I was trying to go to a sports bar last time to watch other NHL games and actually had great difficulty for out of market.

Thanks for the help. I always enjoy my time in Toronto and hopefully we see each other in early-June ;).

Reactions: HamiltonNHL and zoA

zoA

Mar 23, 2010
Really depends on if the leafs are playing at the same time. That said, most sports bars (all those bars that serve basic food and wings and such) will change to any game if you request it. When I was at Real Sports (the bar you were at last time) they said they can absolutely change to anything on one of the smaller TVs, but you would be without sound. Best bet would be to call ahead and ask if they could fulfill your request.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Really depends on if the leafs are playing at the same time. That said, most sports bars (all those bars that serve basic food and wings and such) will change to any game if you request it. When I was at Real Sports (the bar you were at last time) they said they can absolutely change to anything on one of the smaller TVs, but you would be without sound. Best bet would be to call ahead and ask if they could fulfill your request.
That was the one. I'll probably just go there. I'm an out of towner of course so I don't know much but I figured they'd have a place like The Flying Puck in NYC which is no longer around and show all hockey all the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad