Confirmed with Link: [TOR/STL] TOR trades 25 (Dominik Bokk) to STL for 29 (Rasmus Sandin) + 76 (Semyon Der-Arguchintsev)

The Best Leafs Ever

Feb 28, 2017
Dubas got hosed. Alright, we have a long summer ahead boys let’s move on. Not like 76th gonna amount to much but the difference between 25th and 29th isn’t much either.

Reactions: hotpaws

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Dubas got hosed. Alright, we have a long summer ahead boys let’s move on. Not like 76th gonna amount to much but the difference between 25th and 29th isn’t much either.

How did he get hosed?

As you saw the difference is minimal, why not get an extra pick? The odds of the Leafs getting an NHLer just increased

Reactions: Lauro

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
The Rangers got hosed though

It's like using Hall Larsson as your template for defenceman value

Would have been nice to get back into the second round.

Dubas may be getting too cute with getting any additional asset for moving down, but they must think their guy is still there at 29

Reactions: Keanu Reeves

The Best Leafs Ever

Feb 28, 2017
How did he get hosed?

As you saw the difference is minimal, why not get an extra pick? The odds of the Leafs getting an NHLer just increased

Did you see Ottawa trade? If you tell me that the difference between 22 and 25 is pick 76 from 48 it doesn’t make any sense. But meh it was bound to happen, new guys get ****ed everywhere because of their reputation or I should say lack of it.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Sens might have had a couple offers as opposed to the Leafs. Miller was apparently wanted by a lot of teams late in the 20s.

22nd is also more valuable than 25th.

Overall, I think the Leafs could have done a little better.

Reactions: ULF_55

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC
Did you see Ottawa trade? If you tell me that the difference between 22 and 25 is pick 76 from 48 it doesn’t make any sense. But meh it was bound to happen, new guys get ****ed everywhere because of their reputation or I should say lack of it.

Apparently you... an armchair GM at best know better then Dubas. A guy who has been the driving force behind the Marlies run to the Calder Cup has no reputation you say? Then why were other teams interested in him as well. Guses they all know nothing and you know better.

Haven't even made a pick yet and we're up a pic. Yet people wanna bitch and moan no matter what. Merde

The Best Leafs Ever

Feb 28, 2017
Apparently you... an armchair GM at best know better then Dubas. A guy who has been the driving force behind the Marlies run to the Calder Cup has no reputation you say? Then why were other teams interested in him as well. Guses they all know nothing and you know better.

Haven't even made a pick yet and we're up a pic. Yet people wanna ***** and moan no matter what. Merde

Talking around in circles or splashing water on me doesn’t make any difference that the trade wasn’t good for us. And for you information I don’t get paid what he gets paid either but he gets paid from the merchandise and tickets that I buy, so obviously if I don’t like something I will criticize it.

Last edited:

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Sens might have had a couple offers as opposed to the Leafs. Miller was apparently wanted by a lot of teams late in the 20s.

22nd is also more valuable than 25th.

Overall, I think the Leafs could have done a little better.

Yep could have done better I think... But if the Leafs get "their" guy I won't complain. Lots of similar calibre players around.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Would have been nice to get back into the second round.

Dubas may be getting too cute with getting any additional asset for moving down, but they must think their guy is still there at 29

That 20-40 tier looks pretty close Bert

If you can get a guy you like and another asset it's worth it

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Yep could have done better I think... But if the Leafs get "their" guy I won't complain. Lots of similar calibre players around.

People will nitpick this to death when it's not about the Leafs getting bad value, it was the Rangers wanting badly to get Miller over other teams.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008

People will nitpick this to death when it's not about the Leafs getting bad value, it was the Rangers wanting badly to get Miller over other teams.

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC
Talking around in circles or splashing water on me doesn’t make any difference that the trade wasn’t good for us.

You insinuated that Dubas has screwed up and is getting taken advantage of because he has no reputation. That is simply not the case.

You also said the trade was a bad one when you don't even know who we end up with yet from both pics.

Remember when we traded down and ended up with Dermott? I guess Kyle didn't know what he was doing there either. Ffs let the picks be made before you start throwing waffles.

Reactions: Keon1963 and Lauro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad