Speculation: (TOR/STL) Nylander+ for Parayko - could get it done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
NHL Trade Rumors: Colton Parayko for William Nylander

Don't kill me. I don't know this source or how legit it is , but it's a great long weekend discussion.

Best Quote:

"The Leafs would have to offer a good player to entice the Blues to trade Parayko. Leafs winger, William Nylander, is a possibility. Nylander scored 20 goals, and 61 points last season. He is a restricted free agent currently without a contract. A deal would be dependent upon Nylander signing a long-term contract with the Blues."

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I am not sure Nylander is the player the Blues need. While they are solid at center I still think they need an elite center(and I view Nylander as a winger)

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Leafs would be significantly better if they could pull this off imo.

Not sure if it actually binds them at all but Dubas said they're not moving any of the 4 forwards already.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
tenor.gif

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Not reliable, and it makes 0 sense for us. We already loaded up on forwards, we just have to see how they work together.

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
I am not sure Nylander is the player the Blues need. While they are solid at center I still think they need an elite center(and I view Nylander as a winger)
Until Parayko proves he can actually be a top pairing D-man, he's not going to fetch an elite center.

Reactions: Brock Radunske

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
So the Blues added 372 forwards this offseason, traded for O'Reilly, and have great rookies like Thomas and Kyrou trying to kick down the door for a roster spot, and yet they're going to trade their 2nd best defenseman for another forward?

Just. Use. Common. Sense. People.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
NHL Trade Rumors: Colton Parayko for William Nylander

Don't kill me. I don't know this source or how legit it is , but it's a great long weekend discussion.

Best Quote:

"The Leafs would have to offer a good player to entice the Blues to trade Parayko. Leafs winger, William Nylander, is a possibility. Nylander scored 20 goals, and 61 points last season. He is a restricted free agent currently without a contract. A deal would be dependent upon Nylander signing a long-term contract with the Blues."
Boo this man.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
As a Blues fan the only question you need to also is: Do we have the defensive depth to do this deal. Also we would like a goalie as part of the package for Nylander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad