Confirmed Trade: [TOR/MIN] Connor Dewar for Dmitry Ovchinnikov, 2026 4th round pick

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
When asked about the trade, Treiliving was quoted as saying "When asked if I wanted to complete the deal, I figured I might as well... Dewar and add Connor to the team"

He was relieved of his duties shortly after for his pun.

• Haha
Reactions: Joel Ward and ITM

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I don’t know anything about this player, but I hope he is tough as nails, is responsible defensively, great at faceoffs and penalty killing

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Theyre at 24 roster spots. Who do the Leafs send down to make room?

Does Knies play or go on IR?

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
Well they might not even be smart enough to realize when someone said something, not someone. But what can you do.
:blush: :baghead:

Good catch.

Corrected.

But the post still stands...

Haven't they been planning a parade since probably 80% of HF members were born (and probably since 10% of their grand-parents were born or were a glint in their great-grand-parents' eyes) ???

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
:blush: :baghead:

Good catch.

Corrected.

But the post still stands...

Haven't they been planning a parade since probably 80% of HF members were born (and probably since 10% of their grand-parents were born or were a glint in their great-grand-parents' eyes) ???
No. The last time they planned a Stanley Cup parade was back in 1967. That was the last year they won. Though I think Tim Leiweke planned one in 2013.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad