Confirmed Trade: [TOR/LAK] Kyle Clifford (@ 50%), Jack Campbell for Trevor Moore, 2020 and cond. 2021 3rd round picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Campbell hasn’t been very good this year, but he’s an upgrade on Hutchinson. Clifford’s a good character guy. Decent trade for both.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
The Hutch era comes to a merciful end in Toronto. :laugh:

I mean....it has to now, right? He's been awful.

Depending on how bad Andersen's injury is, he will possibly still get some time. Sadly.

This feels like a big win for the Leafs.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
This is a nothing trade. Campbell is not very good bit better then hutch so thats good for the leafs. Moore is basically a younger version of clifford. So likely the 3rd round picks are the best parts of the deal. Maybe. Nothing trade really. But leafs had to do something, hutch was that bad

Reactions: dracom

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Thats a good trade by the Leafs. Campbell has been playing well behind the tirefire that is the Kings so he should be used to getting shelled and Clifford is a nice 4th liner. Two 3rds and a guy who barely plays is not expensive.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Subbanned

Nov 4, 2011
Two 3rds and a fourth liner?? Thought someone would have been able to leverage the Laffs for more!

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS

I think my opinion of this deal rides on whether it's a 3rd that can upgrade to a 2nd or a 3rd that can disppear if conditions aren't met

Reactions: leafsfan5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad