Confirmed Signing with Link: [TOR] F Jacob Quillan signs ELC with the Maple Leafs (2 years, $875k AAV; begins 2024-25)

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Can someone who’s actually seen him provide a scouting report/player comparable?

I’m reading smart, bottom 6 player that has a good motor.
He's always finding ways to get involved in the play.

Reactions: BM14

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
Great add. Was significantly better then Graf all tournament

Kid has a non stop motor

Don't really know the player myself but the "non-stop motor" is probably one of the things I prize most in a player. Even if they don't turn into anything points wise, they can still contribute in very valuable ways.

I was lucky enough in 2006 to get to attend every game of the Memorial Cup. It had guys like Yandle, Bourdon, Staal, Downie, Lucic, Brule, Radulov, Esposito, Franson, Vlasic etc. I remember saying to my father that despite the hoopla around some of them, the one guy that stood out to me was Marchand. You knew every single time he was on the ice. Non-stop motor. Hard work beats talent that does not work hard.

Before some twit suggests I think he's going to be Marchand, I don't even expect him to make the NHL. I just love constant motor players and am glad to hear he has that. Maybe one day could be a PK guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad