Confirmed with Link: [TOR/COL] Ryan O'Byrne for 2014 4th Round Pick

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal
Habs fan coming in peace. Watched him quite a lot with Avs too cuz my friend is an Avs fan.

O'Byrne throws some good hits sometimes, has great reach, but ain't good defensively or offensively. Fine 7th D I'd say.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
For a 4th this year - we had an extra 4th this season.

Typical Carlyle player - big, strong, rugged, physical. Lacks mobility, and can't play as many minutes as Kostka though so will be interesting to see where he slots into the deadline.

JMcLeaf

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun now
Pick Toronto sent to Colorado was a 4th in 2014

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
For a 4th round pick? I'm alright with that.

Wonder if another trade is in the pipeline. Lots of defensemen on the active roster.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Habs fan coming in peace. Watched him quite a lot with Avs too cuz my friend is an Avs fan.

O'Byrne throws some good hits sometimes, has great reach, but ain't good defensively or offensively. Fine 7th D I'd say.

He pushes Kostka into the 7th slot.

He will play on the 2nd pairing, with Liles as his partner.

He's also a pending UFA.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
The defenseman who has been on the ice for the most goals against in the National Hockey League this year, playing on the dead last place team in the league as well.

He's a great guy, real character person and every teammate will love him. Blocks shots like a human meat shield, but is slow, drops his stick all the time, doesn't play the body, and cannot complete a 5 foot pass. Nice dude, though. Wish him all the best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad