Proposal: Tor //Clb (shakeup)

Allhailtheleafs

Feb 18, 2018
Don't think korp would be as good on the leafs. Clb is strong defensively and play a more structured style. Think it's too much to get him. Plus I could see Anderson excelling in clb. Love foligno and Jenner, but with the expansion and flat cap hit. Doesn't really work for the leafs past this year. Would rather just work out a deal for Jenner.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Breakdown
Andersen + cond. Pick for Korpisalo
Kerfoot + Amirov for Foligno (ret. to 3.25)
Engvall + 1st for Jenner

I think alot will get lost on the "spare parts" end on Torontos side (justifiably) but think Columbus add some solid pieces to work with

Not lost on "spare parts"... more like "underpayment" on all except maybe Amirov/Foligno

patriotfan

Jun 8, 2014
Shake it up

Andersen (can be retained and flipped if they so choose - requires minimal actual dollars)
Kerfoot
Engvall
1st
Amirov
Cond. Pick

For

Korpisalo
Folingo
Jenner

Breakdown
Andersen + cond. Pick for Korpisalo
Kerfoot + Amirov for Foligno (ret. to 3.25)
Engvall + 1st for Jenner

I think alot will get lost on the "spare parts" end on Torontos side (justifiably) but think Columbus add some solid pieces to work with

Thornton-Matthews-Marner
Foligno-Tavares-Nylander
Hyman-Jenner-Mikhayev
Simmonds-Spezza-Robertson

Rielly-Brodie
Muzzin-Holl
Dermott-Bogosian

Korpisalo
Campbell
sorry dudes the only guy that has a chance of coming to toronto is foligno and as a rental thats it, give it up with these trade proposals allready, there is no way anyone makes a trade that big with the 14 day quarantine it just isn't happening so give it up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad