Confirmed with Link: [TOR/CGY] TOR trade Dryden Hunt to CGY for Radim Zohorna

diehardleafsfan9878

Mar 9, 2015
This is an interesting pickup. He was a point per game in czechia the year he came over. 10 pints in 33 nhl games is also good production for a big player assuming he actually uses his size. He also has 9 points in his last 10 games played.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Pens fan here.

Z is big, fast, good hands, and did have some success at the NHL level before guys got healthy.

I would take him over Laff but I know he gets by on his speed and for some reason his performance on a bad Hawks team has people thinking he’s a good player.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
happy-gilmore-running.gif
6'6" ?
23 hours every day.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
Wet hunt is way better
One of the underated clips from fast times at ridgemount high.
Asking the girl at the drivein restaurant to page for Mike Hunt.
"Has anyone seen Mike Hunt" she paged.

With appologies.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Pens fan here.

Z is big, fast, good hands, and did have some success at the NHL level before guys got healthy.

I would take him over Laff but I know he gets by on his speed and for some reason his performance on a bad Hawks team has people thinking he’s a good player.

Sounds a lot like Engvall. Is he physical at all?

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
My understanding is that Hunt is a veteran by AHL rules and Zohorna is not. AHL teams can only play 5 veterans in a game and the Marlies had 6, so they’d have to sit one veteran every game. They felt the Marlies were better player Zohorna plus the other 5 veterans every game than they would be sitting one veteran every game.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Sounds a lot like Engvall. Is he physical at all?
He’ll throw a hit here and there. I wouldn’t say it’s a major part of his game though. He uses the reach and the body positioning more than anything.

At one point we thought we had a steal but he went cold after at hot streak then with guys getting healthy pushed him out of the lineup. When he hit waivers people lost their minds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad