Confirmed with Link: [TOR/CGY] TOR trade Dryden Hunt to CGY for Radim Zohorna

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
Pens fan here.

Z is big, fast, good hands, and did have some success at the NHL level before guys got healthy.

I would take him over Laff but I know he gets by on his speed and for some reason his performance on a bad Hawks team has people thinking he’s a good player.
Good player or good 4th liner?

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
Probably 4th line player. He has the potential to do more but like a lot of players who knows if he’ll ever realize it.
I Have to agree. I like how he keeps trading known qualities for a bit younger players one time he's going to hit something solid. Not to mention drafting had been above par you don't always need it to be a hit. Also his style of grit we leveled up on anyways. Liked that Washington quietly resigned Kubel shows Dubas sees quality other GMs will be more willing to trade.

Machinae

Jul 6, 2007
Mississauga, ON
I Have to agree. I like how he keeps trading known qualities for a bit younger players one time he's going to hit something solid. Not to mention drafting had been above par you don't always need it to be a hit. Also his style of grit we leveled up on anyways. Liked that Washington quietly resigned Kubel shows Dubas sees quality other GMs will be more willing to trade.
There's no way you're implying losing Aube-Kubel is of any significance just because Washington re-signed him. Go read how excited they are about it on their forum.

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
There's no way you're implying losing Aube-Kubel is of any significance just because Washington re-signed him. Go read how excited they are about it on their forum.
More so the GM sees value in leaf players not the fans. Fans can't make the trades.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad