Confirmed with Link: [TOR/BOS] TOR trade rights to James Greenway to BOS for Future Considerations

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Just saw this in the most recent thread and thought it was Jordan Greenway for a second. My heart sank.

Reactions: LeafChief

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
He felt bad for getting angry at Holland and gave a peace offering to a division rival to make up for it. Nice guy. He just likes to help out the hockey community and make things a little easier for them. He should have asked them if they wanted that goalie he just signed too.

Reactions: geo25

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
IIRC, he seemed to have good tools when drafted but never really put it together and had some personal issues that derailed his sophomore year.

There was probably not a future here in Toronto since then, but I'm happy for him if this means Boston is going to give him a contract.

Last edited:

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I already dropped this guy from my prospect list. We were not going to sign him.

He had great tools and size to work with, but his IQ was deplorable to say the least. Same issues as Rasanen but at least had some physicality and skating to back it up.

Just like Dakota Joshua, who knows what this amounts to in the future (likely nothing), but hey, it's a trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad