Proposal: TOR-ARI

2022 Stanley Cup

Aug 15, 2015
Mississauga
Leaf fans can value players at whatever they the values are. If some Leaf fans don't think the players are worth first round picks, that is their progative. Heck, some fans want first and top prospects for their players. Besides, it is easy to distinguish the difference between need and want without resorting to hyperbole.
Although a fair point, the value is not there for ARI. 4 of the 5 leafs assets included barely have value especially compared to that of Garland. I am a leafs fan but if this trade went though then I promise I would be celebrating the heist of the Coyotes.

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
Leaf fans can value players at whatever they the values are. If some Leaf fans don't think the players are worth first round picks, that is their progative. Heck, some fans want first and top prospects for their players. Besides, it is easy to distinguish the difference between need and want without resorting to hyperbole.
No disrespect, but this is a pointless and pedantic line of conversation.

patriotfan

Jun 8, 2014
How many woefully undervalued offers do Leaf's fans need to make towards Garland and Kuemper? Yes, it will solve some problems for YOU. But you aren't making it even slightly enticing.

If you want Garland on his own I bet you're looking at either Sandin or Robertson AND a first.

The Coyotes are far from being desperate to sell, so you don't just have to beat the best offer, you have to beat whatever internal price they set.

If you want Garland AND Kuemper, you're looking at a 1st, and Robertson and Sandin (or possibly instead of Sandin maybe a combo of picks and like your 3rd and 5th best prospect).
Point is, it's going to hurt.

This isn't Buffalo with Taylor Hall or New Jersey with Palmieri where both teams have zero hope and UFAs that need to be unloaded.
This is a team with very real playoff aspirations who will only throw away their present if you help them fix their pillaged future.
common dream on i sure hope dubass looks at that and laughs.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad