Prospect Info: Top prospect lists?

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
Does any one have links to any top prospect lists, post draft. As in all NHL prospects. Usually you can find more this time of year. I can only find this one http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1688562-top-50-prospects-after-the-2013-nhl-draft

not a brutal list, Nurse at 44 and klefbom at 22.

Any other lists floating around? thanks.

Huh? This might be one of the worst lists I've ever seen. Not even the biggest Wild homers think Matt Dumba is a better prospect than Jacob Trouba, Tyler Toffoli over Elias Lindholm is an equally huge joke, Nino Niederreiter is closer to a bust than a top 15 prospect, and how does Jack Campbell even make the list, let alone get ahead of Lehner?

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Thanks, pretty good list.

Pronman is a very solid eye for talent. Alot of people crap on him for his tough opinion on prospects. But I trust his judgement even tho he isnt to high on Klefbom. He is a neutral oberservant who watches most of the games (unreal amount and great follow on twitter) and offers a realism view.

I know guys like Bob Mackenzie and others (Lowetide and those media guys) depend on him heavily for scouting reports

Last edited:

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Huh? This might be one of the worst lists I've ever seen. Not even the biggest Wild homers think Matt Dumba is a better prospect than Jacob Trouba, Tyler Toffoli over Elias Lindholm is an equally huge joke, Nino Niederreiter is closer to a bust than a top 15 prospect, and how does Jack Campbell even make the list, let alone get ahead of Lehner?

Well, I was trying to be nice by saying not a brutal list lol. It is a pretty bad list. I think saying not brutal basically implies bad.

Ya, Having Schiflie and Strome so high. Not to menion Colbourne even on the list.

However, it isn't like they are off on every thing, they have a lot of players close to where they should be.

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Pronman is a very solid eye for talent. Alot of people crap on him for his tough opinion on prospects. But I trust his judgement even tho he isnt to high on Klefbom. He is a neutral oberservant who watches most of the games (unreal amount and great follow on twitter) and offers a realism view.

I know guys like Bob Mackenzie and others (Lowetide and those media guys) depend on him heavily for scouting reports

I agree, just reading his assessments. He is very fair and seems to have a good eye for what just won't work at the NHL level.

Really surprised he dind't have Armia on the list. Especially after a very impressive WJHC.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada

I'll crap on him for having Kabanov ranked so high.

Is that kid even going to get a sniff at the NHL?

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
I agree, just reading his assessments. He is very fair and seems to have a good eye for what just won't work at the NHL level.

Really surprised he dind't have Armia on the list. Especially after a very impressive WJHC.

He said he doesn't put much weight on wjc because of small sample sizes and a history of forwards performing well there but not being solid prospects after

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007

His list is pretty accurate for the most part, although I think he has a little bit of Craig Button syndrome with a select few prospects (Kuznetsov, Smith, Kabanov). Although I do feel he underrates Klefbom's offensive upside (his big shot could allow him to be a weapon on the power play), he did move him up ~50 spots and now has him ahead of the likes of Griffin Reinhart and Jakub Silferberg, so it's not like he's oblivious to his value or anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00