News Article: Top Bruins Prospects That Impressed me at Last Week’s Development Camp

Mark Allred

Warrior.jpeg

Better late than never,lol

I covered the entire 2022 Boston Bruins Development Camp as a media member last week along with a few other Black N' Gold Productions LLC colleagues.
Here are my thoughts about some of the players in attendance at the Warrior Ice Arena that stood out to me.

Check out my article below!

Top Bruins Prospects That Impressed me at Last Week's Development Camp

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
View attachment 571946

I covered the entire 2022 Boston Bruins Development Camp as a media member last week along with a few other Black N' Gold Productions LLC colleagues.
Here are my thoughts about some of the players in attendance at the Warrior Ice Arena that stood out to me.

Terrific report and analysis, Mark. I look forward to your continued coverage of Bruins activities.

P.S. thanks for the dining tips.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

Mark Allred

Terrific report and analysis, Mark. I look forward to your continued coverage of Bruins activities.

P.S. thanks for the dining tips.
Thanks so much for the kind words @Ratty
I really appreciate that.

thanks Mark, great stuff as always
Thanks so much!
Truly appreciate the kind words @ODAAT

Raleighfern

Apr 7, 2017
Reactions: Mark Allred

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
View attachment 571946

Good stuff Mark....

One question...What did you mean in this quote - see bald? "Poitras is an energetic player with a decent pair of hands and speed. Fine-tuning everything into a consistent NHL player will be challenging for the young forward."

Reactions: Gordoff

Mark Allred

That is a lot of work and very well done!!
Thanks for taking a few moments to check it out!
I truly appreciate the time @RI.B FAN

Good stuff Mark....

One question...What did you mean in this quote - see bald? "Poitras is an energetic player with a decent pair of hands and speed. Fine-tuning everything into a consistent NHL player will be challenging for the young forward."
I just meant that he has a long way to go, and in that timeframe, he should continue to work hard at whatever level. Work in progress nonetheless. Sorry If that was confusing @Blowfish

Reactions: Gordoff

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
View attachment 571946

Absolutely fantastic work. Thank you for sharing this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad