Speculation: Top 9 Centers Potentially Available

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I would love to get Jenner or Giroux, added on top of Monahan being added

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
Jenner would get an absolute haul if they make him available, I just don't think they'll do it. Laughton might get too much

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Be real interesting to see what the Wild could get for Ryan Hartman at $4 million for the next 3 years.

Add him to that Vegas squad, he can play the matchup game, and be sneaky productive at 3C. He’d also fit real nice for those clubs not overly paying for their 2C today. Teams with a $5 million or lower 2C for the next 3 years, allowing for that $4 million player at 3C.

If Guerin isn’t listening, he should be.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Colton Sissons?
I think he could be had, but I don't think anyone will like or be willing to pay the price because I think you would need to convince Trotz to let him go. I don't think Trotz would do it for picks, it would need to be a young player he really wants, and I don't think teams would be willing to do that.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
In this market why not. Anyone want to overpay for Backlund?
Kadri is who we should be trying to sell.

In this type of sellers market, Kadri might not only be moveable, but could actually fetch a sizeable return.
Now is the time to move him. I'm not convinced on the sizeable return. But if there was ever a time we could move him it would be now.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Kadri is who we should be trying to sell.

Now is the time to move him. I'm not convinced on the sizeable return. But if there was ever a time we could move him it would be now.
Especially if you plan to rebuild you eat what you need to move him and get what you can. I don't really see him as a guy you keep as a Veteran presence like Nashville would with Sissons or ROR.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Especially if you plan to rebuild you eat what you need to move him and get what you can. I don't really see him as a guy you keep as a Veteran presence like Nashville would with Sissons or ROR.
Backlund and Coleman can be that for us. If you ever wanted a veteran example those 2 epitomize it in every way. We can't retain on Kadri though. That's a non starter. We could take money back, but then I'd expect something in return.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Jenner has an 8 team ntc and with a good ol' american name like Boone you gotta imagine 7 of those 8 teams reside in the commonwealth.

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013
Be real interesting to see what the Wild could get for Ryan Hartman at $4 million for the next 3 years.

Add him to that Vegas squad, he can play the matchup game, and be sneaky productive at 3C. He’d also fit real nice for those clubs not overly paying for their 2C today. Teams with a $5 million or lower 2C for the next 3 years, allowing for that $4 million player at 3C.

If Guerin isn’t listening, he should be.
Hartman would be a great 3C for a playoff team. What would Minny be looking for in return?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad