• Cole Perfetti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alexander Holtz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emerica

May 29, 2010
This is close for me but I like Stutzle a tad more. The fact that he's already playing against men and his versatility having played all three positions up front gives him the edge for me.

From what I've seen, a lot of Byfield's point come off the rush (which isn't bad per se) and I haven't seen as much creativity in the offensive zone as what I've seen from Stutzle. Also Byfield being so much bigger than the rest of his competition make me queasy a little bit. He won't have that same drastic size advantage in the NHL. Still he is close third for me and would be ecstatic with either guys.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
This is close for me but I like Stutzle a tad more. The fact that he's already playing against men and his versatility having played all three positions up front gives him the edge for me.

From what I've seen, a lot of Byfield's point come off the rush (which isn't bad per se) and I haven't seen as much creativity in the offensive zone as what I've seen from Stutzle. Also Byfield being so much bigger than the rest of his competition make me queasy a little bit. He won't have that same drastic size advantage in the NHL. Still he is close third for me and would be ecstatic with either guys.

Agreed with Stutzle 2nd OA, seriously Lafreniere will go 1st but you can't go wrong with Stutzle, Raymond or Byfield after that, those guys will be real good and the exciting part is that we're almost certain to get one of them.

So I wouldn't be mad if we "pass" on Byfielf as long as we get one of these 3 if we get a 2-4 OA pick (which is almost garanteed).

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Ottawa has to pick in the top 2 and again by 5. Laf and Byfield are IMOequal based on the importance of the C position. Laf will play before Byf, but by the time they are 25 I’d say Byf could impact an NHL hockey game more

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad