There it is ladies and gentlemen...

HFsens and others have voted the top 6

1. Lafreniere
2. Byfield
3. Stutzle
4. Raymond
5. Drysdale
6. Rossi

We are almost guaranteed to get 2 of these sexy beasts with many others still on the board.

Who do you have at 7?

Last edited:
Reactions: Xspyrit

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
If Perfetti can get stronger and faster he could end up a Marner/Pasta/Kucherov type player for us.

I also like Sanderson but this team is gonna suck and next years draft is d heavy so I think we could find a better or as good d as Sanderson next year.

Last edited:

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Perfetti scares me with his skating style. Not sure it's an easy fix. He has huge potential but went Holtz here. I think he becomes at least a 30 goal scorer. It was between him and Lundell for me and I've flipped the two recently. Holtz has the better offensive upside.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Would take Perfetti 4th and Sanderson 5th/6th and the other 3 I wouldn’t be extremely upset if we never took in the top 10, so the next two are easy for me.
Byfield? Really? That surprises me, thought you'd like him more than that.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Perfetti scares me with his skating style. Not sure it's an easy fix. He has huge potential but went Holtz here. I think he becomes at least a 30 goal scorer. It was between him and Lundell for me and I've flipped the two recently. Holtz has the better offensive upside.

It's weird cuz as soon as Perfetti hits the offensive zone he becomes an elite skater and no one can touch him. his problems mostly seem to be when hes skating in a straight line. its like hes skating in mud.

the combo of size and skating his scary. He sometimes gets absolutely rag-dolled in juniors and its not going to get easier in the nhl.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
It's weird cuz as soon as Perfetti hits the offensive zone he becomes an elite skater and no one can touch him. his problems mostly seem to be when hes skating in a straight line. its like hes skating in mud.

the combo of size and skating his scary. He sometimes gets absolutely rag-dolled in juniors and its not going to get easier in the nhl.

He's shifty but in the NHL the players will take way better angles and if he doesn't improve his skating I can see him being contained. His hands and smarts are as good as it gets though so if he improves his skating look out. Still seems like the scariest guy in the top 8 or so to me though.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
He's shifty but in the NHL the players will take way better angles and if he doesn't improve his skating I can see him being contained. His hands and smarts are as good as it gets though so if he improves his skating look out. Still seems like the scariest guy in the top 8 or so to me though.

yea sometimes i see him make plays where the puck is in his feet and there are 3 guys converging on him and i think no way will he keep it, but because its juniors and because of his hands/brain he's able to do it. It lets him create a lot of offense and possession this way. but honestly there no way is that type of play is working in the NHL. Even McDavid isn't making those plays regularly. NHL players choke you off and take the body.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad