Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
ks75auH.jpg

READ
I hate you all. Anyhow, due to the, ahem, less than warm reaction that I got to my earlier set of polls, I’m restarting. Everyone is eligible. No more arbitrary cutoffs. No more ‘Gilmour Rule’. No more Backlund. Everyone happy? OK, let’s go. We start off with a pool of 20, because that makes it so much easier on me. You post who you want to replace Iginla, in this case, for the next 20. Please be happy with this.

Thanks.

RULES
You get one vote.
You may vote for a new player to enter the ballot, but if no one votes, I pick.
No joke-voting.
Atlanta Flames are ineligible, unless, like in the case of Kent Nilsson, they came over to Calgary. You may judge them based on their career with the Calgary Flames franchise.

CURRENT PLAYER POOL

zDTBZER.jpg

PLEASE NOTE​
Please be serious. I am writing about this, and yes, I’d like the results to matter, so with all seriousness, voting for Dean McAmmond over Al MacInnis just won’t fly. No joke-voting.

I’m looking at you, II.

Last edited:

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I have no idea what's going on, but where's Sam Bennett? If we're talking ever, we have to include him because ever includes the future and in the future he'll have like, seven hart trophies and eleven selkes and fourteen stanley cups.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I have no idea what's going on, but where's Sam Bennett? If we're talking ever, we have to include him because ever includes the future and in the future he'll have like, seven hart trophies and eleven selkes and fourteen stanley cups.

You left out the 13 Conn Smythe trophies (Oskar Kiprusoff will have the other one).

JagrBomber

Oct 8, 2010
Calgary, Canada
Went Theo but I'm bias. Favourite player ever. Won't be mad if Iggy takes it though. Love me some Iggy too.

HM to the list Marty Gelinas. 3 elimination goals (cough, shoulda been 4 cough) has to get you an HM on this list!

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Went Theo but I'm bias. Favourite player ever. Won't be mad if Iggy takes it though. Love me some Iggy too.

HM to the list Marty Gelinas. 3 elimination goals (cough, shoulda been 4 cough) has to get you an HM on this list!

Gelinas wouldn't be my choice for the next pick added - I'd probably add Bure or Otto.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Everyone vote for Makarov.

Loob is the closest to Backlund. Speaking of which, did anyone hear that clip on the Fan of Loob that they keep replaying where he's talking about Rasmus? It's the clip where he says "A little bit lazy". It is hilarious the way that he says that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad