Top 5 Players in the league since 2015-16 by Position

loadie

Official Beer Taster
Sponsor
Jan 1, 2003
New Brunswick
So Price gets a HM? 98 W-Vezina-Hart-Lindsay-1st All-Star. And he’s played 59 games less than Holtby. You’re giving Vasilevsky the Vezina and the 1st all-star team, which he may or may not get. And Price played on much worse teams.

OiledGun

Sep 2, 2011
I just realized Patrice wasn’t on your list. Yeah he should be ahead of at least a couple of those guys. Same with Kopitar. I think you might be taking the most recent season into account way too much. On a list for the best centers over the last 4-5 seasons there is no way Draisaitl is on there over a few others.
I completely agree with Bergeron, but I don't think Kopitar has an argument, he's been awful for 2 of the last three seasons.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Where the f*** is Giordano? I’ll assume you had him and accidentally deleted him and all will be forgiven.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
I just realized Patrice wasn’t on your list. Yeah he should be ahead of at least a couple of those guys. Same with Kopitar. I think you might be taking the most recent season into account way too much. On a list for the best centers over the last 4-5 seasons there is no way Draisaitl is on there over a few others.
Pointwise he is. You can't argue with that.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
So Price gets a HM? 98 W-Vezina-Hart-Lindsay-1st All-Star. And he’s played 59 games less than Holtby. You’re giving Vasilevsky the Vezina and the 1st all-star team, which he may or may not get. And Price played on much worse teams.

Regardless of stats, Price is the best goaltender over that span. The NHLPA agree’s, majority of media agree, etc. Holtby has struggled behind strong teams the past two seasons.

Reactions: loadie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad