Top 10 DOUCHE Indicators

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Here are mine, in no particular order.

1. You drive a truck and proudly display a YETI sticker on it. (This really applies to any bumper sticker)

2. You wear a bandanna and lifting gloves to work out

3. You buy crypto and think you are an ALPHA male @The Crypto Guy

4. Customized license plate

5. Any aspiring 'Rap artist' with a Soundcloud think in their bio on social media

6. Call people nicknames like 'boss' and 'champ'

7. Keep stickers on your hats

8. Wear any sort of Jersey. Especially NBA tank jerseys

9. Post pictures of what you eat

10. Have a wedding hashtag and continue to use it after you're married

What are yours?

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Buddy of mine owns Gymshark, which if you don't know is a leading, sports fitness clothing brand delivering superior gym, fitness and sports clothing and accessories. Anyway, guy is literally filthy rich and hands out dollar bills daily. Nice guy too. Real humble. He always snaps the boys his swag. Also he works out and is ****ing yuge. Not joking. He literally had bigger doorways put in his home to accommodate his huge biceps and triceps lol.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Buddy of mine owns Gymshark, which if you don't know is a leading, sports fitness clothing brand delivering superior gym, fitness and sports clothing and accessories. Anyway, guy is literally filthy rich and hands out dollar bills daily. Nice guy too. Real humble. He always snaps the boys his swag. Also he works out and is ****ing yuge. Not joking. He literally had bigger doorways put in his home to accommodate his huge biceps and triceps lol.
Does he wear a bandanna/lifting gloves and grunt when he does curls?

Reactions: irunthepeg

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Does he wear a bandanna/lifting gloves and grunt when he does curls?
Is a head band okay to wear at the fitnesse centre or is that "*****-ey" to you? Also instead of lifting gloves is it okay to wear gloves with the fingers cut off? I'm asking because I do both of those things and also wear dark sunglasses too so I don't get caught looking at butts.

Reactions: irunthepeg

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Is a head band okay to wear at the fitnesse centre or is that "*****-ey" to you? Also instead of lifting gloves is it okay to wear gloves with the fingers cut off? I'm asking because I do both of those things and also wear dark sunglasses too so I don't get caught looking at butts.
Don't be this guy

Reactions: VickAshley

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I once handled a live wire with my bare hands because I'm concerned about my image.
Aren't you one of the guys that normally posts in the political forums who is constantly "slinging hatred" towards people that post inside of the lounge and now you are here posting in the lounge? How does that work?

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Aren't you one of the guys that normally posts in the political forums who is constantly "slinging hatred" towards people that post inside of the lounge and now you are here posting in the lounge? How does that work?

My god shut the f*** up. Please.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009

No.

I was tagged in a post. Sorry if you melted a little.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Oh look..there he goes again talking to himself, trying to deflect the fact everyone here knows it's the same person.

This is really getting scary...dude needs help.

You literally think crypto currency is a real thing. How much more mentally disabled can you get?

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Have you considered calling to have his car towed?

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Imagine being so convinced that one person has two accounts and being so wrong lmao

Then again, you think Crypto is real money... so, the stupidity makes sense.

:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad