Pre-Game Talk: Tonight 5PM, 5pm, 5pm (Not 7pm)

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
Hopefully Hogberg left the slip n slide at home and can stay in position in his crease

Reactions: Alfie11

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Hogberg is lucky to be getting another chance to start, he has looked like a beer league goalie so far this year. Hope he makes the most of it.
The two good performance in the AHL probably help him to have another chance

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Double edged sword I guess. Good time for Hoggy to shine. On the other hand, being fed to the same wolves.

I mean it's the NHL, there's no easy opponent especially for this team in this division. Every team is better than us. We are at the start of a tough 5 game stretch against Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto which is followed by 5 games on the road, pending schedule changes of course.

They need to make a decision on Hogberg, when Murray is back are they going to keep 3 goaltenders on the roster or are they going to waive Hogberg or Forsberg. There's also where he stands in the organization moving forward. Daccord, Gustavsson, Mando and potentially Soogard will be competing for spots. They could say f*** it and just let him sit the rest of the year I guess.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
The extremely small sample size from early on when everyone and their dog associated with the Senators was garbage should not impact the Hogs future with us. He looked good last year, and looked good after some time off from injury in the AHL.

I mean he had to come in to relieve Murray for his first game time, got shelled in 2 games on the disastrously bad Western swing >> had to come in relief again and then was playing catch-up to find his game since then. He had 1 opportunity to play at home and has had 1 very good game just before he was injured.

I expect a great effort from him and to eliminate all those extra holes he had previously.

The team and vibe is dramatically different except for the fact we need to slay Goliath.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Can a MOD start post game threads after the game instead of leaving the GDT open please. If you’re ignoring the thread starter you don’t see the thread and can’t post after the game.

Cheers!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad