Prospect Info: Tomas Hamara - D - 87th overall - Tappara - Liiga

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
This will be interesting if he outscores Boucher this season.

:popcorn:
He better hope that Boucher doesn't crush him into the boards or beat the crap out of him when the 67s meet the Kitchener Rangers this coming season. :hit:

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
He better hope that Boucher doesn't crush him into the boards or beat the crap out of him when the 67s meet the Kitchener Rangers this coming season. :hit:

Hamara is 6' and near 200lbs himself. He plays a physical game in the D zone. Not saying he won't get hit by Boucher, but there's a chance that script gets flipped too.

• Love
Reactions: Emrasie and OD99

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Hamara is 6' and near 200lbs himself. He plays a physical game in the D zone. Not saying he won't get hit by Boucher, but there's a chance that script gets flipped too.
I didn't know he played a physical game but he played against men last season and then did quite well at the WJC's so don't think he is worried about getting hit.

I hope to go to more 67s games this year and will make sure Kitchener in on my radar.

RangerNation

Jul 24, 2015
London
I didn't know he played a physical game but he played against men last season and then did quite well at the WJC's so don't think he is worried about getting hit.

I hope to go to more 67s games this year and will make sure Kitchener in on my radar.
October 7th. The only trip they will make to Ottawa this season. Happy cross conference games are back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad