Player Discussion Tomas Fleischmann

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Well deserved. He's looked so good thus far. I didn't want them to sign him when it was first announced but I've changed my mind now.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I like these one year deals...not committed to an asinine long term deal.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Good news about Flash. Really liked him.

Not so good about Kassian.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Damn Bergevin got Semin and Fleischmann for a combined 1.85M.

In 2010 that would have been like winning the lotto max. :laugh:

Great signing though, he's looked great next to DD and they obviously have some chemistry.

Should fill a spot until our prospects are ready, which is better than rushing them.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
Maybe Dan Kramer will shut up for five seconds instead of whining about Flash not being signed like he has all week.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Very good signing. Was far from convinced at the beginning of training camp, but he's only gotten better since then, and none of the prospects up front proved enough. In fact, it's been kind of a let down this training camp for our forward prospects.

Adds that much depth and scoring to our lineup.

smcgreg

Jul 18, 2013
None of your business
Damn Bergevin got Semin and Fleischmann for a combined 1.85M.

Yeah, for .75 mil, I'm sure that was why it wasn't done sooner. I expect he wanted more, but when you've got Semin for 1.1 mil, it's hard to argue Flash deserves more than what he got. I suspect he was holding hoping for a wee bit more , or at least term. Solid depth though. If only one of the projects pans out it will be better offense than last year. If more than one,.. look out. Might even be able to win games with Tokarski in net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad