Post-Game Talk: Tom Wilson vs the NY Ragdolls - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Its kinda great cuz the Rangers get to spend the offseason just steaming mad and are gonna sign worthless plugs and make their roster worse all because of the events of the last 72 hours. Tom Wilson's impact is so beyond comprehension

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Gostisbehere had a hearing announced at 9am yesterday, suspended by 5pm. I'm thinking we should know in a few hours

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Tom Wilson destroyed that entire team, I don’t even know what to say. I almost feel bad for Rangers fans

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC

Saw talk of this already but here’s the official posting. Can’t wait to watch the world burn when his discipline is announced.

Appears there are a good number of fans disappointed that Mantha wasnt injured. Applauding the crosscheck. Saying the crosscheck to the face is no big deal. It was a crosscheck, not a car wreck was my favorite.

Reactions: max21

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Tom Wilson destroyed that entire team, I don’t even know what to say. I almost feel bad for Rangers fans

Another way of looking at it is to say, "The Rangers allowed their response/non-response to Tom Wilson to destroy their entire team." Borderline plays happen all the time, and an on-ice response at that time (if one is needed) is usually the appropriate course.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Appears there are a good number of fans disappointed that Mantha wasnt injured. Applauding the crosscheck. Saying the crosscheck to the face is no big deal. It was a crosscheck, not a car wreck was my favorite.
I’ve seen tons of that too. Lots of “If the NHL and Parros had done their job this wouldn’t have happened” tweets too. That does excuse the fact that asshole Buchnevich cross checked Mantha in the face and hid behind the ref like a bitch

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
It was actually unreal how the Rangers players and fans were basically doing a victory lap last night. They lost the game to a team that was down a player and they lost 5/6 fights on the ice. Oh and Buchnevich didn’t answer the bell or try and fight anyone after he’s the one who was primarily involved in the initial incident. Incredible.

Reactions: JohnCarlsaurus

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I’ve seen tons of that too. Lots of “If the NHL and Parros had done their job this wouldn’t have happened” tweets too. That does excuse the fact that asshole Buchnevich cross checked Mantha in the face and hid behind the ref like a bitch

Well...to be fair, Kenny and Pierre both said that none of that clown show would have happened if Wilson wasnt playing too. I also saw Dan Rosen on NHLN saying that the Rangers felt like they really came together last night. I saw them lose all the fights and then get skunked in the game

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC

What player in any sport is both as hated as Wilson and as good as Wilson at the same time? Bobby Clark? Pete Rose? Jack Tatum?

Reactions: max21

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Imagine being George Parros in this sequence. You get called out by a franchise for being incompetent and the day after you get to show just how competent you are by throwing the book on Buchnevich.

Have fun sitting out the rest of the season and likely start of the next season too. Capitals aren't likely to forget his antics next season either.

Reactions: ovikovy817

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
What player in any sport is both as hated as Wilson and as good as Wilson at the same time? Bobby Clark? Pete Rose? Jack Tatum?

Tennis - Novak Djokovic

Dude is DESPISED. And probably is the greatest of all time.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Funny thing about the dolls calling our Parros... he is but a butt puppet for Bentman.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Kyle Busch is the Sean Avery of racing. Being a dick at 0mph vs 200mph are 2 different animals.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Kyle Busch is the Sean Avery of racing. Being a dick at 0mph vs 200mph are 2 different animals.

Not really a fair compare. Avery was a marginal player with a behavior issue. Rowdy Busch is a champion and a dominant performer with behavioral issues. His brother Kurt is no better. Truthfully Wilson is more like Tony Stewart as he would get physical at the drop of a hat and Busch isnt really a fighter.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010

How 'bout Marchand? He is close to Wilson in hate level, surpasses him in many hockey skills but falls short in physicality.

Jack Lambert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad