Toews and the Blackhawks are responding to HFboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
It's pretty bizarre, every hawks game i watch they still look like world beaters. But they are near the bottom of the standings, hard for me to understand why.

Reactions: Trade and KIRK

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
tumblr_p314qlwUWt1qf5hjqo7_250.gif

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Terrible season for the Hawks, but they've kicked the #### out of the best two teams in the Metro at least. Remember the 10-1 game against PIT?

Yet they lost 6-1 to the Coyotes... smh.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
It's pretty bizarre, every hawks game i watch they still look like world beaters. But they are near the bottom of the standings, hard for me to understand why.

Joel Quenneville. Guy has Bouma and Wingels in top 6 roles. Bouma has played more games on Kane's line than Alex DeBrincat.

Reactions: Rolo

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Solid logic.
They gave him a big extension after 2015 they will look stupid to fire him

He has huge leash. Real problem is the dirt cheap management and always moving good players. Panarin for Saad. Panarin had more trade value than that and was should have stayed.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
They gave him a big extension after 2015 they will look stupid to fire him

He has huge leash. Real problem is the dirt cheap management and always moving good players. Panarin for Saad. Panarin had more trade value than that and was should have stayed.

Now I just know you're trolling. Well, that was clear with the thread title, etc. But calling Hawks ownership cheap....

Reactions: Sam Spade

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Now I just know you're trolling. Well, that was clear with the thread title, etc. But calling Hawks ownership cheap....
Why do they always move the players that make their team good?

They have had cap problems since 2010. They are maybe not "cheap" but incompetent. Pens fit Kessel Malkin and Crosby under cap and have no issues with the cap at all

Kessel Malkin and Sid are all top 10 in pts and they have plenty of $ for good depth

illpucks

May 26, 2011
... followed by two first round exits ( last one being a sweep ) and what looks like a big miss this year with a top 10 draft slot and that equals a high potential for a new coach.
Well the only way they will fire Q is if they hire Trotz.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Why do they always move the players that make their team good?

They have had cap problems since 2010. They are maybe not "cheap" but incompetent. Pens fit Kessel Malkin and Crosby under cap and have no issues with the cap at all

Kessel Malkin and Sid are all top 10 in pts and they have plenty of $ for good depth
That fit Pitt after they had half a decade of not fitting tons of talent under the cap. Because the long term deals they had eventually became not unbearable under the cap.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
-Tons of criticism, laughing at his pic with the legends
- 3pt game for Toews, absolute rout of the Caps
- I predicted 8-1 but I'm off by 1 goal

So looks like some players may actually read this site.

Sorry, I don't fully understand... Did Toews verbally reference something on HFB, or is he posting here?

Or just that he's playing well?

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
Well the only way they will fire Q is if they hire Trotz.
It's not like they would kick Q out onto the street ... he would have nice position upstairs if he wanted it. The coach in Rockford is being groomed ... just not sure he'll be ready for this upcoming season ...

illpucks

May 26, 2011
It's not like they would kick Q out onto the street ... he would have nice position upstairs if he wanted it. The coach in Rockford is being groomed ... just not sure he'll be ready for this upcoming season ...
Would you rather the Rockford coach or Barry Trotz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad